Wednesday 8 June 2011

Victorian FemDom Afternoon Tea: 28/5/2011

On Saturday 28th May 2011 at 2.00pm I attended a Victorian FemDom High Protocol Afternoon Tea in Sydney.

It was an amazing event attended by 9 Female Dominants and 6 submissive servers. 

We started off with the Head Mistress outlining the expectations of the submissives and what was required of the FemDoms.  Simple enough for us… a touch difficult for the submissives who were not used to performing high protocol.  Lots of sly smiles on how to get the submissives to make mistakes so a punishment could be implemented. 

We were served, although some of the servers forgot me as I was at the end of the group.  I did have to remind them, loudly, I was present as well.  They were attentive thereafter.

We all looked wonderful in our Victorian finery. 

I wore, a black body suit, a long burgundy laced skirt, a cincher, and a long black lace jacket, lace up ankle boots and a string of pearls.  I felt very regal.

The venue overlooked the suburb scape of Sydney.  An incredible vista.

I was gifted by three lovely friends present… each with my favourite chocolates.  I was very spoiled indeed. 

Next the submissives were arranged into a pose of the Rape of the Sabine.  All Dominants had to put their artistic skills together and draw.  It was lots of fun even if we were not talented enough to draw artistically.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women

The Head Mistress then taught us how to make birching rods.  It was incredibly easy and very exciting to add another skill to my repertoire.

The afternoon finished up about 5.00pm, and food was served.  Most of us left as we were attending the Uber Club that evening.

1 comment: