Saturday 11 June 2011

Journal 12/6/11

Another day almost over.

Well awoke this morning at 7.25am but got out of bed at 8.00am thinking about what lays ahead.

My daughter had her first night of sleepover.  I received a phone call and text from her.  She is learning her Mother is the nurturing kind and likes her family to keep in touch.  I am the Matriarch.

I was out collecting grass for those little guinea pigs... did I mention how they are such high maintenance but the cutest little furry things ever.

Our other daughter received a phone call and asked if she would like a sleepover.  Two daughters away *gulp*

Created a new blog today.  Over the years since I've been in the scene, I have had many boys drawn to me, and each of them have created a fantasy story as per my requested.  Please feel free to visit Ms Neta's Place of Erotica (www.msnetaerotica.blogspot.com).


Grocery shopping has been done by Jack.  I've enjoyed the Sade videos.  The woman is a legend!

I completed the guinea pig cage cover today... the piggies are toasty-pie warm and won't be harmed by the cold wind we have in this part of the state.

The site I left has been relatively quiet.  My absence of presence is surely noticeable.  I feel at peace just doing my own thing.  It had to be done, and I feel terrific.

The dogs are close to their Mother... happy knowing I am here.

My primary submissive bill is working today and has advised me it is a good day for him.

My secondary submissive scott is working outside on his land cutting back bush and willow trees.

I had a nap this afternoon and dreamt about fucking submissive bill with my lovely black strap on.  Is he in for a treat mid-week.

It is almost time for dinner but Jack is making me a cup of tea so we can finish watching the Sons of Anarchy.  Interesting series. 

Tonight will be a relaxing evening before the children return tomorrow.  I wonder what the evening will bring.

I am back to work on Tuesday... and my busy life recommences.  The third marketing workshop out of four to attend this week.  Two scenes for the week.  And, a visit to the vet for the female guinea mother.  Children in vacation care so back to making lunches.  Its going to be incredible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment