Monday 28 May 2012

Corner Time 2

A Corner Time punishment from the lovely A.  She is such a delight and I had to share her experience with you all.  Enjoy the description of what she endured.  Yum.
 
It was my pleasure to implement the punishments, A.  Believe you me  :)
 
***
 
First of all I put on my stockings and my (3 sizes too small) 9 cm (3.5") high heel open toe sandals. Then I wrapped my ankles in the spreader bar and stumbled to the corner. I set my alarm for 62 minutes (I always add a few minutes to make sure that I do my full time). I placed my arms behind my back, left hand holding right wrist, set my chin to my chest and closed my eyes. I said: "Thank you, Ms Neta, you have been a marvelous punisher".
 
While standing there with my eyes closed I was thinking back at this past dreadful week. It started all with Miss G giving me a purple punishment (1600 lines) for wearing black instead of white knee socks with my school uniform. I had to write these lines in one single day, and Miss G had given me a strict schedule: wake up at 3 am, do my morning duties and dress up in full school uniform (with white knee socks of course). From 4 am to 5 am: one hour Corner Time. From 5 am to 11 am: 6 hours writing lines. Then 1/2 hour lunch and toilet break. From 11.30 am to 5.30 pm: 6 hours writing. Another 1/2 hour toilet and dinner break. And then from 6 pm until the finish (8.30 pm): writing the rest of my lines. Then from 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm another hour of Corner Time. Then I still had to scan all my lines (40 pages) and upload them for Miss G's inspection. I had to indicate my errors in red, and I made about 16 errors.
 
The next day I was confronted with Ms Neta who gave me an amber punishment of 460 lines - every  20th line in a different color, for cheating on my Statistics exam. It took me about 4 1/2 hours to write these. I sent them to Ms Neta, and I had indicated that I had made 3 errors. Her verdict was that I had to write an additional 85 lines for making errors, intermittently poor handwriting, sending in my lines too early and loss of concentration. The cherry on the cake was one hour Corner Time. I had to sit on the floor, eyes closed and think about why I had sent in my lines too early and what would be the consequences for Ms Neta. I had to write 1/2 A4 report about that.
 
The next day I got my verdict from Miss G for making errors in my 1600 lines: I got a red punishment of 800 lines, but she gave me 5 days to complete them. However, as long as my lines were not handed in, I would have to do a daily one hour Corner Time. I started writing the same day and finished some 400 lines.
The next day I met Ms Neta again who gave me an amber punishment of 500 lines for smoking, every 15th line in a different color. This one also took me about 4 1/2 hours to complete. I didn't make any errors this time and so I didn't get additional lines. But I had to do 75 minutes of Corner Time, sitting on the floor in a white T-shirt and white shorts, cross-legged, hands on hips (a position that was impossible to hold for 75 minutes), eyes fixed on the wall. I also wrote a report about that punishment.
 
My last and final punishment came once more from Ms Neta. I had been talking in class and was not paying attention to what the teacher was talking about. I asked for an amber punishment (maximum 500 lines) and was at first nicely surprised that Ms Neta only gave me 420 lines, every 10th line in a different color. But then I saw the line: it was actually about 1.5 lines long, thus it would be equivalent to about 630 lines (a red punishment). But I couldn't refuse this from the fantastic Ms Neta. After all, she is doing all the hard work, using up her precious time to compose a decent line that fits the crime, checking my lines for errors, and finding a right position for my Corner Time. Compared to that, writing the lines and standing in the corner is peanuts. It took me about 6 hours and 15 minutes to finish my lines, and then it was time to take my position in the corner, standing in my heels and with the spreader bar between my legs.
 
Finally my alarm went off, and I repeated once more: "Thank you, Ms Neta, you have been a marvelous punisher". My feet really hurt now. What a horrible experience!
 
That was probably my last punishment this year, I must now try to be a good girl, but I will probably make new errors and then Ms Neta will be there again to correct  my attitude and turn me into a better girl again. Ms Neta, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a kind lady and such a wonderful punisher. We'll probably meet again, don't know where, don't know when. But I know we'll meet again some sunny day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Eric, and I am looking for a Dominant woman who genuinely enjoys assigning punishment line writing assignments by mail to correct various behaviors. I am not interested in a paid relationship but a more real one in which you, the Domme, will take pleasure in issuing lengthy, tedious tasks to be completed by certain dates, then carefully scrutinizing these afterwards with a perfectionists eye for the slightest errors. If long-distance domination turns you on, this might be your thing! It is very little time for you - a GREAT DEAL of time for me! We can establish this arrangement with a Contract, and I can include elements that will prevent me from reneging on my punishments or attempting to finagle-out of them, something I have tried to do in the past...!

    Contact me if this intrigues you!

    Most submissively,

    Eric
    EricWright1066@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Eric, and I am looking for a Dominant woman who genuinely enjoys assigning punishment line writing assignments by mail to correct various behaviors. I am not interested in a paid relationship but a more real one in which you, the Domme, will take pleasure in issuing lengthy, tedious tasks to be completed by certain dates, then carefully scrutinizing these afterwards with a perfectionists eye for the slightest errors. If long-distance domination turns you on, this might be your thing! It is very little time for you - a GREAT DEAL of time for me! We can establish this arrangement with a Contract, and I can include elements that will prevent me from reneging on my punishments or attempting to finagle-out of them, something I have tried to do in the past...!

    Contact me if this intrigues you!

    Most submissively,

    Eric
    EricWright1066@att.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not interested in giving writing assignments to anyone who is not connected to me but I wish you all the best in finding someone who will be happy in providing this type of punishment service that you can drive.

      Ms Neta

      Delete
  3. Hi miss. I am a 40 asian man from uk and I crave school style punishments and discipline. Is it possible you could give me online session. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete