Thursday 16 June 2011

Journal: 15/6/11


Today:  I started work later due to an excursion planned with tenants.  We had a lovely visit to Dunalley.  The weather was superb.

Unfortunately I could not get reception due to hopeless Vodafone and so unable to contact family or work. 

When we arrived in Sorrel, reception came back and I had numerous texts from family, submissive and kinky friends.  It was welcoming to be back in civilization ha ha ha.

I arrived back at my workplace about 3.00pm, and left for day at 3.10pm.  I had to get the guinea pig to the vet for a check up.  I zoomed home, picked up pig and family.  Drove to vets.  The mad professor vet determined the piggy at mites.  An injection was given and this should kill those nasty little parasites in due course.  The vet was fascinated by me and pretty much interrogated me to find out my heritage.  I played his little game and because of that he gave me a discount for all three piggies.  He asked for me to bring the other two back the next day for their injection at $10 each.  Now is that a bargain, or is that a bargain.

I finally got home about 5.00pm with the family and I was plain knackered.  Jack came home, cooked the kiddies some food as I prepared for my next trip, which was to visit my submissive.

I arrived at 6.30pm and we conversed until 8.00pm.  I was relaxed by this stage and was ready for our session.  A Strap On play session.  Very tasty.  I like it when my submissive is in ecstasy – its very hot to watch and to be the giver of such pleasure.  He experienced my 6 inch black cock, then my half-fist, then my 9 inch cock.  What a night.

We enjoyed each other’s company afterwards. 

I arrived home at 11.00pm with a thumbing headache, freezing and tired.  Such a long and active day.  Well worth it though.  Work, guinea pigs, my family and submissive.  Yep, a good day indeed.


~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment