Wednesday 8 June 2011

Journal 9/6/11

Today, I left a a site that has been very special for me in my growth and knowledge about BDSM and FemDom. 

I left four groups where I was a Group Leader and/or Group Owner but I have handed them to good people who will continue keeping those groups strong.

How do I feel at this moment.  Very sad.  But this will change in time. 

I am about to start a Frontline Management course for 12 months and I can focus my attentions on this study rather than being distracted by this site.



I have left behind a lot of online friends but they have shared their email addresses with me and I can keep in contact during this hiatus.

I can also focus on my blog domain... which is very enjoyable.  Putting my thoughts down and no one to interrupt my thought processes at this time.  Peace and Quiet.  So nice.


Time for a coffee.

Ms Neta
9/6/11

No comments:

Post a Comment