Thursday 9 June 2011

Journal 10/6/2011

My today commenced with taking Bunny and Dolly to the Vets.  It appears they both require having a tooth pulled.  My poor darling dogs...

On my way home, I stopped into Big W to purchase some velcro to complete the guinea pig's hutch's cover I made the other day.  This will keep them warm during Winter.


I perused the site I used to belong and saw more best wishes comments and I can honestly say I do not miss being on the site... the pressure has decreased very much.

Today is a beautiful day in Hobart compared with the past few days.

The family went out to the bakery and on their return picked grass for the guinea pigs...

I, Ms Neta, am now sitting comfortably in my lounge chair watching Gershwin's Porgy and Bess, an American Opera.  An interesting viewing.  Apparently when this Opera was released their was criticism that it was a Musical rather than an Opera because there were more songs than arias.  I consider it an Opera.  Very talented cast.

Baked fish this evening along with a potato bake as the accompaniment.

Our child is off for the weekend with a friend... Ms Neta, the Mother, is tense about this but I suppose its time to let go... a little. 

I look forward to watching the last episode of Supernatural this evening... those boys are rather scrumptious.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment