Thursday 16 June 2011

Journal: 16/6/11


I arose at 7.00am and prepared for the day.  Guinea pigs to be taken to vet on my way to workplace.  Dropped them off at 8.30am.  Arrived at work 9.05am.  Got on with paperwork then remembered I must visit Cobber, the rabbit.  Gave him a carrot and talked to him.  He now lets me touch him.  I left at 11.00am, went to pick grass, then went to pick up guinea pigs to take them home.  All three were reunited.  I went back to work.  Got on with more paperwork.  I made a comment on the site I left a week ago… comments were only on my 'lone' group then I departed again.  I did receive two comments on my wall when they realized my presence.  I left my workplace at 4.00pm to attend a marketing workshop – 3rd workshop in the series of 4.  It was totally tedious… too technical and certainly not relevant to my position.  But, well the presenter gave it his best about social media.

I arrived at my residence at 6.00pm.  Ate dinner prepared by Jack.  Had a lovely bubble bath and here I am writing up my journals as I drink a lovely cup of tea.

I intend to go to bed early tonight as it has been a long week for such a short week.

Ms Neta signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment