Thursday 23 June 2011

submissive bill's perspective on our recent Strap On scene

My lovely Mistress Neta informed me to prepare for a fucking of my bitch pussy arse. Ms Neta gave me plenty of time to do some dildo training of my own. I needed to stretch my arse so that it would be ready for what ever sized cock she desired to use. I did not want to disappoint my wonderful Mistress Neta.

I prepared myself with an enema an hour before Mistress Neta's visit. Totally cleaned, I must be totally clean ! Imagine the punishment I would receive if my Mistress Neta found I wasn't totally clean. I gave myself another enema to be sure. I was ready for my gorgeous FemDom. I hope I am ready for my gorgeous FemDom, gulp!

Shaking and feeling tense before my Mistress Neta's visit for the night. My heart beat increases and my body temperature rises, just thinking of her powerful thighs and muscular legs. How much of this power can be transferred to the shaft strapped between her legs ? I start to sweat, My God, it's winter and not even warm inside !

Before I know it my lovely Ms Neta has arrived and sitting in her throne, with those powerful legs crossed, containing her muscular power, sipping her chilled white wine. Occasionally looking up from the depths of her wine glass I see her wonderful sharp sultry eyes. Always thinking these eyes, always. I am always amazed by her silky smooth skin covering such a wonderful body. We converse for a short time. I have prepared the bedroom, soft rhythmic music, plenty of scented candles, giving a mellow golden light, dildos and lube setup for my Mistress to choose.

My Mistress tells me to lay on the bed, face up. Standing in front of me she takes the six inch dildo and fits it into the harness. She straps this to her strong powerful hips with a smile on her gorgeous face. This smile turning to a dominant smirk. "Turn over slut, arse up!" I do this as quickly as I can. I am shocked to be forced into action so quickly ! Ms Neta has a special lube injector which I feel enter my arse so easily. I sense the cool lube flowing deeper and deeper down my pussy arse. I am happy to feel as much lube as possible flowing into my pussy arse. I am going to need as much as possible if my Mistress decides to use the larger dildo.

My pussy arse is fairly tight until it is loosened up and this is the case now ! Quickly I feel Ms Neta's six inch black dildo pressed hard against my hot pussy arse. I know the power in her strong hips and feel this pressure increasing. No matter how tight my pussy arse is this dildo is going in !! Oh my God ! Once the tip of my Mistresses cock enters my pussy arse, because there is so much pressure from my Mistresses hips, the whole cock is five inches deep within half a second. Oh my God !! Now the rhythm, slow at first, rising to a forceful pounding. I have no say in this, nor do I want to. Ecstasy and pain and a tremendous feeling of orgasm from my pussy arse ! All these feelings coming together uncontrollably.

Mistress Neta could easily see I needed a break from her pounding. She gave me 30 seconds, I feel I needed five minutes. When she entered again the orgasmic feeling was stronger than before. I could not stay on all fours, my arms collapsing in front of me. My pussy arse would also have collapsed to the bed if it was not being held up by my Mistresses tight grip and the shaft of her cock ! She rested me again, like a jockey rests its tired sweaty horse after a race. But the race hadn't ended, she was off again ! By now I was an uncontrolled piece of jelly, the pleasure was so great, or was that the pain, who can tell. I just know my Mistress wanted more !

Finally a rest, well my lovely Mistress was finger fucking me, which gave me some time to recover. How easily rest and recovery changes the thoughts of the mind. Now I am thinking of pleasing my Mistress again, thinking she would love to use the nine inch cock of hers on me. Would love to hear me beg for it ! I wish to please her but am not so enthused to have her nine inch cock up my tight pussy arse, the conflicts in my mind ! My desire to please my Mistress wins but I only meekly offer "I think my pussy arse could take your nine inch cock Mistress Neta". Well that is enough for my amazing Mistress Neta. She has it strapped on very quickly and my, what a sight she is. I do shudder at the thought !

Mistress Neta injects more lube deep into my pussy arse and very soon feel the pressure of her cock on my entry way. This cock goes deep ! This cock bottoms out on my pussy arse and still has more to go. Bottoming out again, feel like my arse is changing shape, being stretched to the max. I am being made into the slut that my Mistress wants me to be. Oh, the strokes are so much longer and more powerful. So easily I am a shuddering mess collapsing to the bed, my Mistress laying on top of me. One more stint of my Mistresses nine inch cock and she knows that she has taken me to the limit, can see the exhaustion on my body and can hear the cries of pleasure. This time she is a merciful Mistress and leaves me to lie in total weakness, to recover on the bed. I am so lucky to be in her service.

No comments:

Post a Comment