Thursday 9 June 2011

Good Friends: 9/6/2011

The following is a post and the responses to that post I raised in my ex-Group.  I am so impressed with the support I received from some of the members... actually many of them are my friends now.  It was emotionally moving.  I had to post it as a reminder to me of some of the good people who have supported me.
 
Thursday, 9 June 2011

Good afternoon FemDom Domain members
It is with some sadness, I wish to announce my resignation as Group Owner and Group Leader of FemDom Domain Group.
However, it is for good reason.
I am undertaking studies for the next twelve months and need to focus on this without distraction (and I do get distracted easily being on “site” - its such a great site).
I will be gone for about a year but will return refreshed and revitalised at that time.
I will remain active in real time and will still travel to other states to attend skillshares and events when time permits.
To all those people who have joined this Group and made it such a wonderful place to be, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have made this Group the best place for me to hang out and share and learn and interact and make friendships. I have learned alot from both Dominants and submissives/slaves. The combined knowledge of you all is immense and valuable. Thank you all.
You'll see me when I return. Bye for now, Everyone!!
Now I have great pleasure in handing the group over to another dedicated FemDom. Many of you know her already and this group will continue to thrive, to grow under her leadership.
She will introduce herself in due course.
~Ms Neta~
With Dark Romance in Mind



Ms_Neta, you're a good friend and a wonderful woman. I wish you every success imaginable.
Just know that you are truly loved. Please come back to us soon.
xoxoxo
Take care Ms_Neta and best of luck with your studies
  • air kisses * Fabulous
Have some extra fun for me hot momma!
Great news about the studying! Go hard, Ms Neta!
This is a great group, and I look forward to the contributions of the new group owner/leader.
Thank you Ms Angel, shyguyindahutt, ScarlettCrush and Song.
I'm signing off now.
Take care of yourselves and see you in 12 months. Promise!
I am sorry to see you go but understand as Mistress is in school for her Masters and it takes a lot of time. That is why she is not seen on here. I wish you the very best and will look forward to the time we will see you again. The best of luck to you.
silas

The best of luck to you. I'll miss seeing you around and look forward to having you back with us.
Have a great adventure, I wish you the best.
Hurry back.
Spinner
I'm sure glad to hear we're only losing you for a 12 month as the place won't be quite the same without you. The very best of luck with your chosen path now Ms_Neta. I shall look forward to cake upon your return. Something big & creamy with chocolate swirls on it will do for me please. ;-)
Have fun. xx
Hugs we will miss you so much Ms Neta. You have kept this group so alive with discussions - well done. Good luck in your studies and don't forget to have lots of breaks as well. PM me every so often, because I will miss you.
Hugs n smooches
WW ;-)
You will be missed Ms Neta but hopefully you'll pop in now and again hugs Kick ass on your studies!
Hugs Neta. good luck with the study and thanks for all you have said and done.
WM
x

I wish you luck,
maybe an other group owner would have responded on my private massage.
respect goes both ways.

I do understand that there is a lot to learn.
respectfully,
eerdna
you most certainly have a lot to learn eerdna!
An accusation of alleged "lack of respect" regrading a Domme is in itself highly disrespectful.
Keep that attitude up and you wont last 5 seconds in this scene.
Ms_Diva
@ Ms Neta,
Im shore Your place here will alwase be certan, You are our leader, the creator of FemDom Domin and responsible for the awsome place this grop has become.

Good Luck on the next part of Your adventure!

Please hurry back!

hugs
nick




@ eerdna,
respect goes both ways
Are you fucking kidding me? you disrespect Ms Nets on a public forum about a private matter and you have the balls to say that? really?
For the record i have the upmost respect for Ms Neta. She has spent alot of time earning it maybe you should have a think about how respectufll you are and how you can grow up and becomw a little bit wiser and more respected.
I do understand that there is a lot to learn.
Allow me to edumacate you.
your post was not respectfull. simple enough? now. think about how you could say what you wanted to say in a respectfull growen up manor.
you have lost 8 "respect points" with me. Your actions determen how you earn those back.

Ms_Diva:   
GO nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
xxxxxxxx
smiles proudly at boy
Take care Bella...... See you on the flipside! xxxxxxx
@Nick - nicely done!
@us ...; LOL
@Ms_Neta, know you are cherished and valued highly around here. We have had the opportunity to meet in person and I know it made my life better.
Family and study comes first, but we cum consistently. errrrrrrr.......so yeah, hurry back !!
Oh wow, good for you bummer for us Ms.Neta. It wont be the same without your wonderful energy, people skills and insight. I hope you have great time with your study. xxx
Best of luck and you will be missed terribly.
I am sorry if i offended Ms_Neta, i don't have any intention.
I wished MsNeta luck with the study, and I reminded Her of an unanswered email.
As my email is not been answered, the forum is the only other place to remind Her.

maybe i have been unhappy in my words, English is not my mother tongue.
but i will not make private matters part of discussion in this topic.

respectfully eerdna
Natalya:
Thank you eerdna. Our beloved Ms Neta is leaving this group because she is very busy, even more so now she's undertaken her course of study. I think it would be safe to say that she gets bombarded with many messages daily (I know I do) and not all of them get answered in a timely fashion, gosh sometimes I even miss them completely!
Please learn from this mistake and don't do it to me ok? If you get me on a bad day, you won't like the consequences!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment