Thursday 30 June 2011

Journal 30/6/11


Yesterday my children were unwell… so I stayed home to care for them.

My primary submissive and I went to the movies to see Super 8.  It was a good movie not a great one but enjoyable and tense at times.  We returned home and enjoyed each other’s company.  We engaged in a little electrical play… his cock and balls didn’t like that too much.  Next time, I’ll restrain him and gag him *wicked grin* and really turn up the volume!

I sent my secondary submissive a list of kinky toys to purchase.  He bought all items including a set of thumb cuffs as a gift for me.

My tertiary sissy has received a lecture about how to control her behaviour in her vanilla life.  I am awaiting a response but a command I did give was responded to immediately.  Such a good gurl.

Today, I went to work but didn’t last long… probably due to a late night and body temperature fluctuations causing lack of sleep.  I left work, went home and slept then arose to go to docs for a new prescription for HRT.  Yep, it appears I’m nearing menopause even though I’m too young *BLAH*.

I'm now on the patch.

I bought a bale of hay today for my guinea pigs.  $9.50… now how cheap is that.  That’ll last a few weeks I’m sure. 

One of my dogs vomited today… surrounded by unwellness it seems.

I am now sitting here, drinking my glass of Red and really wanting to go to bed but alas, some TV to watch with Jack before that happen.

I missed out on my Marketing workshop today – it was the last one out of the series but it really wasn’t relevant to my industry anyway.

I still haven’t started my Frontline Management course which I am annoyed about… its dragging out and I am losing my patience.

Jack’s doing the washing and putting away the clothing at the moment.  What a man!

Anyway, I hope all my readers are well and I bid you adieu.


~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment