Sunday 19 June 2011

Amazing - a poem

A poem written for me by gotenks on 28/4/10

***

You take me away with all Your grace,

I already know You can put me in my place.

Your wicked beautiful smile, i know you have something in your mind,

To have me all tied up for You, to be blind.

There You check me out and send a test,

To worship my Mistress to an art, i will do my best.

You have everything over me, my soul, my trust, my devotion, my heart,

I know you will take care of it and You will not part.

You have something that keeps bringing me back to You, it is Your smile,

I know You are worth every while.



When I lay down at the end of the day for some rest,

I know that you have already given me a worship quest.

To let You know that You are the most stunning beautiful erotic Mistress,

This is something I love to stress.

Your black long luscious hair,

I love to look at it, it has such flair.

Your soft sensual skin,

I know You wouldn’t need to put any moisturizer in.

At the end of the day I love being Your slave.

I try to make every moment count and there’s no moment I wouldn’t save.

1 comment: