Thursday 9 June 2011

Scenario A


A scenario created by a bottom  *grins*

***


I'm anticipating your arrival, getting nervous... after preparing something for you to eat and drink...

When you come in, I am only wearing underwear, which you instruct me to remove, before firmly tying me up so that I am immobile, and then push me onto my back with the soul of your shoe on my face... firmly! you then begin to trample my face and body with your high heeled boots or shoes, also kicking and punching me, in the face and body :) pulling me around into different positions which suit you...

Once you are bored with this... without warning, you straddle my face, and lower your self down, so that your delicious ass engulfs my face, and my face takes most of your weight. At this stage you're still wearing some incredibly sexy tight underwear which covers your ass. You sit there comfortably for a few minutes rocking back and forth, making me struggle a little for air, but not getting too carried away with breath play :)

After a while you get bored with this, stand up, take your underwear off, while 'accidentally' dragging your shoe across my face, before planting your ass back down onto my helpless face, and demanding that I lick your ass (or pussy if you prefer) until you eventually tire and release me :)

***
Artist:  Namio

No comments:

Post a Comment