Wednesday 8 June 2011

A respectful Email

This was an email exchange I had with a prominent Kinkster in another state.  I was moved by this communication and it is something I wish to document for prosperity sake.

***

March 2011
Dearest Neta,

I am sitting here reflecting in the aftermath of My mind following Saturday night's celebrations and recall a gentle touch and then a smiling face through the crowd.


With this reflection, I must apologise as in the torrent of being pulled back and forth by the many well wishers, I failed to fully recognise You and personally thank You for journeying north and sharing in Our celebrations.
In fact, I am a little embarrassed... not something I do very lightly :-)


Understanding Your manner of Respectability and Graciousness in not making more of a point on the night, I wish I did take more of a moment to acknowledge You and in turn invite you to access the members lounge for the evening.


I will however make this up to You if/when You choose to visit Us again.

Do let me know when You do and join me as My guest.


Again, thank you for Your support.
In good thought and kind regards
C.

***

March 2011:

Good evening C
What a nice surprise to receive your email. There is no need to apologise at all, C.


I realised you would be busy during the evening, after all it was a truly special event, and so I did not expect any big chit chat with you... although I was a little disappointed we did not get to speak a little more. Never mind, next time :)


I will be most honoured to be Your guest next time I visit, and your invitation is very much appreciated. Thank You, C.


Your establishment is looking as exquisite as ever with an excellent decor and atmosphere. The two acts I did see were absolutely excellent. Miss Kimba was amazing. I even got on the dance floor for a little boogie. I found all Your staff to be very courteous and friendly. And the guests had an absolute ball that was very obvious.


Kind regards
Ms Neta

No comments:

Post a Comment