Sunday 12 June 2011

Journal: 13/6/2011

Today… what a productive day.

Woke up at 8.35am.  Had 2 percolated coffees and raisin toast brought to me in bed.  Checked out IMs.  Spoke to one of my online friends.

At 10.00am, cruised out of bed, and got ready for my day, my last day, before going back to work.

Fed the guinea pigs, cleaned out their four homes… the cardboard hutch inside during this cold season, their cage hutch for where they sleep at night, and their out two outside hutches.  A good hose down for the massive hutch… jeeze.  The four hours of sun should help the drying out of their shelters.

Next, I went to the neighbours to feed their goldfish which they forgot about whilst they went on holidays.  They rang to ask if we could feed them until they return – jeeze.

Next I groomed myself.  Nails clipped, Eyebrows plucked.  Legs shaven.  Yes, feeling pretty bloody terrific, readers.

Next, I completed some paperwork which was a few months overdue.  Very satisfying to get back on top of things that have lapsed due to online time on other sites.  Time is precious, and I am going to enjoy this valuable time very much.

Now, I am watching the Sons of Anarchy, having lunch and drinking tea with my two loyal dogs laying around me.

Awaiting the return of our other child.  Not long now.

Roast lamb tonight, readers.  With roast potatoes and vegetables.  Delicious.

See, this is what Ms Neta is all about… I am a multi-tasker.  I am a Dominant, a Sadist, a Nurturer, a Matriarch, a Breadwinner, an Animal lover and I am very much supported by Jack, and others.

1 comment:

  1. Had a wonderful roast lamb this evening with the whole family.

    ReplyDelete