Sunday 12 June 2011

The History about Ms Neta


FemDom

  • I, Ms Neta, identify as a Female Dominant (FemDom) which means I control every aspect of my Life. 

  • It is being a strong, loving, powerful female.

  • In my Vanilla life, my dominance is subtle but evident.  I do not need to demonstrate my dominance for people to discern it.

  • What does FemDom mean to me - it conveys my natural dominant nature, my identity, which I have only fully embraced.

  • I saw this comment, and liked what she said:  “I would add that it's not really about getting what I want; rather it's about having the space and confidence to assert that. For me, Femdom is about having freedom of choice. I can be arbitrary and capricious, or I can choose not to. I can be pushy and "violent," or I can be subtly persuasive. Being dominant allows me to express the whole spectrum of who I am…”

  • I don’t think of my dominance as a default state consciously – it is my natural state… its there, its who I am, its my identity.  I certainly do not go around puffing out my chest (generous that it is) and speaking to everyone assertively or aggressively reinforcing “I am a dominant, yes I am”.  In fact, I’m probably low key in my every day life and every so often, my assertiveness emerges.

  • Satisfaction is very important to me when my submissives serve me well. If I am satisfied, I am motivated to ensure my D/s relationship will be successful, enjoyable, and that both parties smile at the end of each play... and that both parties will think fondly of each other on a daily basis.  Mutual respect is important for both parties as well.  If respect isn't there, then the relationship will definitely not prosper.

  • I feel aroused, energised and motivated when scening.  I expect to be pleased through correct protocol and a responsive submissive who is willing to give up control for me. The pleasure is certainly greater when this occurs.  I am satisfied when I dominate/control my submissive, and he has responded to me satisfactorily. I feel in a good mindset and satisfied with my D/s relationship when both parties have gained pleasure – my pleasure, his pleasurable pain.

  • I entered the Life in 2008 as a newcomer uncertain where my journey would take me.

  • In 2009 I became known by the Kinky community as engaging, charismatic and special.  However, because of my fast growing popularity, a few local members became haters of me.  This made life difficult for a few people who enjoyed being around me.

  • I arranged the first ever kink party as a breakaway from the main group in my state which was highly successful… however, it appeared my presence was pulling the BDSM community apart so I decided to move on in order for it to heal without my presence.

  • I decided to focus on my Kink interests, purely FemDom.

  • I have arranged a few skillshares in conjunction with some impressive FemDoms. 

  • The skillshares I arranged were:  Protocol, Rope bondage, OTK, CBT and Sounding – 2009/2011

  • I arranged a FemDom Afternoon tea with a CFNM theme… very successful 7 Dominants and 3 servers - 2009

  • I visit Melbourne often to attend Kinky Events and Skillshare:  Abode, Provocation, Hellfire, Fetish Markets and Adrenachrome.  2009/2010/2011

  • I attended a FemDom Afternoon Tea in November 2009.

  • I attended a Flogging skillshare – November 2010.

  • I arranged three munch gatherings for Dominants and submissives.  2010/2011.

  • I recently attended a High Protocol FemDom Afternoon Tea with 9 Dominants and 6 servers.  I learned to make a birching rod from willow trees.  May 2011

  • I attended Uber Club in Sydney.  I conducted a Chemical play scene with M160 in the Medical room.  It was empowering scene!  May 2011

  • I have managed five on-line groups but recently resigned from four of them due to upcoming study in Frontline Management for twelve months.  June 2011

  • I am on the website: Nubian Goddesses although not too active yet.

  • I am rather serious about this Life and take it seriously.   I would like to live it 24/7 but unfortunately that is not possible at this time in my life.  Perhaps when my family are older, this will occur.

  • I am a mentor to a few Dominants and it is very satisfying to watch their growth and passion for the Life.

  • Currently, I am served by two submissives.  A primary and a secondary.  The primary is prominent in my life alongside Jack and my family.  My secondary is flexible and available when I wish a change of scenery.
 Goals for my future
  • Learn Needle Play
  • Learn Medical Play 
  • Refine my Rope Bondage techniques


No comments:

Post a Comment