Tuesday 14 June 2011

Journal: 14/6/2011


Today 14/6/11

Returned to workplace.

It was a good and productive day.

I may have sold the last unit in our newest complex.  Fingers crossed.

My lunch was brought in by the boss.  He does dote on me.

My course commences soon.  We are all excited at the new challenge ahead of us.  It will certainly make life more interesting.

Tomorrow evening I am off to fuck my submissive with my two cocks, or may be three….the black one – 6 inches and the brown one – 9 inches.  Perhaps if he is a lucky bitch, he’ll get to experience the white one – 10 inches… oh golly gee.

I have sterilised my Rosebud Sounds set, and Wartenberg wheel.  They are ready for use soon.

This evening, I have prepared my toy bag.  I spoke with a couple of my Mistress friends.  And now I am relaxing with a glass of red, a herbal tea and soon some blue cheese with pears on the side.  What a lovely evening.



~Ms Neta~
With Dark Romance in Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment