Friday 17 June 2011

Journal: 17/6/11


This morning was another hectic  morning ensuring the guinea pigs and dogs were organised prior to our departure to the workplaces.  It was such a mild morning... almost the calm before the storm.

My morning was productive in preparation for all the meetings I am attending next week.

I showed a unit to the famiily of a prospective tenant today.  I will know on Monday if it will be sold.

I was feeling a little flat, and so this afternoon, I directed my toy scott to kiss the wall of the bathroom at his workplace, take a pic and text it to me.  He did.

An obedient one he is.

Why did I have him to do this?  Because I can!  And it amused me.

We had fish and chips for dinner, and Jack bought me six oysters as a treat.  He felt these would cheer my demeanour... well they brought a little smile and they were rather divine to savour.

This evening, a night of DVD watching - the Sons of Anarchy.  An entertaining night with a glass of gin, and a herbal tea.  Quite lovely and relaxing.

Tomorrow I catch up with my toy scott for some chemical play and impact play.  Aaah, its terrific being a Kinkster.


~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment