Sunday 26 June 2011

Journal 26/6/11


 Oh what a busy weekend I have had.

I had a brief visit to see my submissive bill on Thursday.  Very nice to see him, and enjoy him.

All week I was preparing for a friend who was to stay on Friday night after a hospital procedure so I re-arranged appointments etc.

Anyway Friday came and went.  My Mistress friend was not to be discharged on the Friday… so it threw out everything.  House cleaning, children, submissive, and Jack.

I spoke with my Mistress friend on the morning and she said they did not want to discharge her until she urinated. 

Saturday morning.  Swimming for family.  I felt rather flush all day.  I am on some medication which is doing weird things to my body… not good.  I went shopping to buy food for my family.  Decided to make some homemade soup.  Made chilli that evening busy busy.

About 5.30pm my Mistress friend rings to say she is being discharged.  Luckily Jack was in the city and was able to pick her up.  I rushed around with the family and prepared her room, tidied somewhat, had chicken noodle soup ready.  They arrived at 7.00pm.

She had stitches and couldn’t walk far.  Our stairs were a foe for her.  She and I watched Blade II in between chatting.  It was a nice evening.  She also gave me a gadget to use on my submissive.  He will most definitely see it as a foe - ha ha ha

I had a throbbing headache all day.  Jack had worked all day so he was a mess as well, and had a headache too.  Our sleep was not great.  He snored.  I tossed and turned with overheating.  What a pair.

This morning woke up.  Made breakfast for family.  My Mistress friend woke up and she had a real coffee and we chatted for a couple of hours until her son came to pick her up.  We had a nice morning but of course I had not spent any quality time with Jack, he was pissy, the kiddies were feral and I was just plain knackered.  I tried to nap in afternoon but it just was not happening.

I spoke with my sister in the morning.  I spoke with two Mistress friends as well.  I spoke with my three submissives intermittently… damn what a busy day.

I baked Cup cakes because my daughter said I’d promised… no rest for the wicked it seems.

I have written two erotica and posted them in my other blog.

Tomorrow is Monday and I can truly say YAY for work!!!

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me, you gave me some of that home made soup lovely Mistress Neta, dog is going to enjoy some now !! yum yum

    ReplyDelete