Friday 10 June 2011

Quotes collected over the years

Ø       People always have an opinion, never an understanding.

Ø       People out there love to converse with you. That is because you have such a great sense of knowing.

Ø       Mistress Neta is so understanding and compassionate, that even during times of disappointment you still find that time to connect. You are tough though at the same time soft and reliant.

Ø       Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it. Maya Angelou.

Ø       We like people for their qualities but love them for their defects.

Ø       Your incompetence is becoming most taxing!!!

Ø       Be true to yourself… otherwise you will regret it in the long run.

Ø       My ignorance amuses me.

Ø       Some people are like slinkies – not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed downstairs.

Ø       Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me.

Ø       He who angers, Controls you.

Ø       I’m strangling in the noose of sameness.

Ø       The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Ø       I have so much power to you give you all you have to do is... BEG (Lord of Illusions).

 Ø       Say nothing, you look too fucken good with your mouth closedEllen Barkin, Rogues Gallery

 Ø       You can put on make up but you can;t hide 'crazy'

No comments:

Post a Comment