Tuesday 28 June 2011

Petulance


I had an interesting experience recently.

On a profile I use for a particular site, I raised a writing.  A person sent me a message to enquire about my writing.  We conversed for 2-3 days and before I knew it he wanted to serve me… yep... it happens every time.   

Each time I went online, he was there sending emails, wanting to skype, yahoo, etc.  I was not interested in conversing via these mediums.  Emails a more fun.

Anyway, I sent him an email to say hello and he responded that he was in a bad mood and wished he could converse with someone via the two mediums mentioned above.  I responded and said “when you are in a better frame of mind, contact me and we’ll converse”.  He says “sorry, no I would like to talk now”.

We conversed for 10 minutes but I found him not to my liking.  It felt false, the whole setting.  Obviously he had some major issues going on.

I bid him goodnight and went offline.

I returned the next day to see his message from the night before asking if I’d like him to write something.  So I responded to the message saying sure… and told him what would be an interesting read.

Not realising he was online, he immediately responded, and said “I’ll do it when I have time”.  I smiled.  He was in a petulant mood again.

I said “don’t worry about it, it was a writing idea - just focus on your journey and take care, goodbye.”

He came back and said “ok”.  Such a petulant creature.

I toddled off and did my thing as usual.

This morning I went online to see an email and friends request.  I thought “oh another request from someone”.  I checked it out.  It was from this character.  So I went to my profile and saw he had deleted me as a friend… obviously last night whilst he was in the pip and I wasn’t engaging with him, he de-friended me.  I laughed aloud.  I looked at the email and it was from him apologising for being an idiot, and for his bad mood because of something that had occurred in his life recently.  

I rejected his friendship request.

I am not interested in these types of people who are just plain moody.  Moodiness does nothing for me, and I am a woman that has many people who wish to communicate with me in a normal, happy fashion.  Some fool who cracks it just because I will not engage in his fantasies is nothing to me.  

Some people can be so fickle in the Kink world.  It’s very interesting to observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment