Friday 10 June 2011

Journal: 11/06/11

Today, Saturday 11 June 2011.

I am sitting here with one of my loyal four-legged dog beside me on the bed.  She is licking her paws.  The other loyal four-legged dog on the floor at the bottom of the bed is snorting whilst dreaming.  Aaah... snorting and licking.

Today, I booked my guinea pig in for a Vet check on Wednesday.  Can you believe this shit.  A vet check for our guinea pig.  Who bloody new guinea pigs were high maintenance.  Jeeze.

Our daughter will be going away for the weekend in a couple of days and this puts me on edge.  My baby won't be here.  Ms Neta is edgy today.

I have had my usual two coffees and slice of vegemite toast for the morning and as soon as I write up this journal I will be off to address domestic duties.

Nothing really planned for the day.  Its a dismal one but that's OK, as I said there is not a great deal to do today except be happy I'm alive, Jack is alive and the family are alive and healthy.

Oh, I am planning on bathing all three guinea pigs:  Nitro, Caramel and Toffee with a special formula to help rid the itchiness that is going on with them... the poor beggars.  Did I mention, high maintenance??!!!!

Well time for me to go and prepare myself mentally and emotionally for my daughter's weekend away and the squealing of guinea pigs as they are bathed... *sighs*

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment