Saturday 30 July 2011

Journal: 31/7/11


 
Well here we are… the last day of the month.

This week has been tumultuous but I have achieved what I set out to do… YAY for me.

I was pleasantly surprised by my gurl, Tammy on Wednesday.  She traveled to N.Z. for work and was able to find my all time favourite confectionery, well besides pineapple lumps, K Bars.  She has brought back two boxes for me.

Her reward for perseverance in searching for the K Bars - last month she was in Auckland and could not find any for me - I have two pairs of black shoes for her to wear – one pair conservative and one dressy pair.  All she needs to do is to select a wig and she can come down to Hobart and serve me, and my submissive, for the evening.  Very exciting.

I have received some enjoyable texts this week from my bottom, scott.  He is engaging more as his trust has increased with me.  He is feeling more comfortable serving me and that’s a good start for our T/b relationship with a touch of D/s thrown in.

Last but not least, my gorgeous submissive, bill, has been attentive as per usual.  He knows how to serve me beautifully.  Such a good boy, and he knows his place.  Besides my dear Jack, bill is a keeper too.

My workplace responsibilities have been full on this week but I have managed to get through it all by working on Friday night and Saturday morning.  I have two weeks to get through a particular project then I can focus on my Management studies.

Our dogs were microchipped yesterday.  So our dogs can be tracked if they ever got lost.  What an excellent idea for bill… microchip him, and he could always be found.

I am off to bake coconut cookies later with the family but other than that complete relaxation before my next wave of busy-ness involving workplace and Kink activities this week.  Busy busy.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the microchip would be placed on the ear not the ball sack Mistress Neta !!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete