Saturday 23 July 2011

Nettles scene 23/7/11

A Nettle leaf in my sissy's panties
This evening, I requested my sissy Tammy to undertake a task.  That being to place a nettle leaf into her panties for one hour.  She commenced at 7.15pm.

Stinging nettles provide a sting  causing a rash with extreme itching.  Nettles can be used as punishment or funishment. 

She will provide an account of the effects from the leaf tomorrow which I will post for viewing.

Here is a link if anyone is interested to find out more about Stinging Nettles.


Treatment
To alleviate the itchiness, short of keeping the rash cool and applying calamine lotion if you have any, the only treatment that takes the horrible itch away IS antihistamine cream - Benadryl, Anthisan to name a couple.  Dock leaves are also a helpful treatment.  Look in your garden there a bound to be some growing.



~Ms Neta~

***

sissy Tammy's account of the task requested of her as follows:

Nettles

There it was, written in the email. You will place a nettle inside your panties and leave it there for one hour.


The time had come to complete the task, venturing outside a fresh nettle leaf was picked one of the larger one from the plant. Back inside panties down and leaf placed, having had nettles sting my ankles before this was going to hurt, very slowly and apprehensively the panties are pulled up. 


Instantly the nettles begin to sting the sharp pain of it touching the skin, and a slight burning developed. Trying not to focus on it I begin other things, after 2-3 minutes the pain and burning has subsided, I couldn't help myself I touched the area of the leaf moving it to see if it gives more pain. A very slight pain again and a slight burn but not as much as originally, unsure of the desired effect it was left in place. 


After 30 min panties are pulled down to reveal a wilted leaf, is this why it is not causing pain?. I venture outside and grab another leaf placing it in another part of the panties the pain and burning are more intense this time but again only last a few minutes, this leaf remains for the remaining 30 min, on removal it too had wilted.

After consulting with Mistress Neta, she instructed to grab a handful, this was done and placed inside panties.


Pain ow how intense was felt, it took will power not to remove the nettles from my panties. After 6 long minutes the pain had again subsided and removing the panties revealed these leaves had also wilted. Although short lived the pain was intense and if it was to last for a longer period it would take lots of strength to leave the leaves in place for the full hr.

My conclusion from the task is I need to research nettles more, maybe these were not mature enough to cause lasting pain or maybe they were too damp. But these things can be sorted with research and experimentation, it is a feeling that I would like to experience again, use it as a means of finding my pain limits.

  
sissy Tammy~

No comments:

Post a Comment