Tuesday 26 July 2011

Mummification Scene: 24/7/2011

I had a low-key scene with my bottom, scott on Sunday.  The scene was mummification which I hadn't conducted in a long while and felt the urge to try something new.

My toy scott will write up the scene and I will post it tomorrow evening along with the numerous photos taken.

The equipment used was:  plastic tie, cling wrap, anal plug, stocking, thick rubber band, nipple clamps, scissors, duct tape.

****

sub scott's account of the Scene

You did first lubricate my arse. It went in fairly easily, and I was surprised you used more lube after the first trial insertion. I didn’t find it large. Sitting there, it wasn’t painful either. When I tried to hold it in it hurt a very little, but I know there was no real need to. When I was wrapped I thought it was slipping slightly, so tried adjusting my cheeks and position slightly, but it hadn’t moved. Pushing from mostly in to where the thinner section was held was a bit of a surprise, but again was no problem. I do admit to liking arse play…

I wish my balls didn’t like so quickly to retreat in the cold, so you could have used the ball stretcher. You tied my cock… It did hold more blood in than letting some out, although I don’t think that changed much during the scene. Initially it felt tight but pain-free, but I quickly got used to that and accepted it as an adornment that you could torture it as you chose. I’ll mention a bit more of the flogger…

It was interesting being wrapped. It didn’t feel too tight, especially the first layer. The second layer was a bit tighter, and the duct tape then helped to disable me. I had a little movement still available and it would still be more interesting to have been more tightly wrapped and incapacitated. I must say it felt pretty relaxing not being able to move, being forced to stay where I was. I was unsure how much I could or should talk, or whether you would like to hold me totally stationary, whether through wrapping or otherwise. 

Your stocking was nice to have over me, with you being so close. It was hard to see with the pressure over my eyes, but this was okay. I could just make out your beautiful curves and had to think a bit when you asked how you looked. And your shape is gorgeous, so you know, I just had to work the image out slightly from the little I could see. The rubber band felt tight, and obviously made it difficult to speak clearly, and that restriction of communication would have been one of your goals. I admit too I have been curious about different sorts of gags and as you wish I can be further restricted.

The cock whipping did cause a little pain, but I could control that, although with movement you elicited. CBT while being enclosed, unable to move and possibly communicate, would be an interesting scene in future.

Another thing I have to admit is liking smothering and facesitting. My first reaction when smothered was to try to breath and turn away. Yes, I need to learn to hold my breath in such situations.

Your smell, and being so close, did excite me, and made me want to bring you pleasure. You used my nose, chin and top lip there.  I remained still.

This was the first time I’d had clover clamps applied - they were painful but enjoyable. Use of these and CBT while under you forced deeper smelling of you so as to please you as you wish.

Being unwrapped was different – having only a little movement available, the freedom wasn’t an immediate need. I was aware of sweating a little within the wrap although not excessively. As I’m sure you can imagine, I was rather cold from the sudden exposure and evaporation of sweat.


1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and the rubber band used as a gag looks such a treat.

    ReplyDelete