Wednesday 13 July 2011

Golden Showers


Definition
Ø      The act of urinating on another person, usually for sexual gratification, or as a way of humiliation.

Ø      It is a sexually-related activity, where one or more persons urinates over another person or persons as part of sexual play!  It is quite popular with lots of people of all types and genders and often includes drinking their own or the urine of another person.

***

My thoughts
I enjoy giving golden showers with the right submissive.  Its delightful when releasing into the mouth of a boy.  Hearing him trying to swallow my golden gift brings on a wicked smile.  My nectar dribbles out of his mouth, down his chin and neck but he tries his best to take it all.

The position for giving my gift is either squatting or facesitting above the bitch’s face.

I look forward to pissing on my submissive in the shower or bath.  Splash my Golden Nectar all over his face and body. 

In preparation for golden showers I tend to drink 6 glasses of water throughout the day just to help flush the system out, as well as have a lovely supply of my gift.

***

Comments from Others
Ø      “When I receive a woman's urine all over me, it was very humiliating. After many times, I started to like it, and eventually crave it. Then, I started getting peed in my mouth. Once again, I hated it at first, but then I started to swallow and drink. I soon enjoyed, and yes, now I crave it. Now, when a woman pees in my mouth, I see that as a gift, and act of kindness. I regard it as the woman sharing herself with me, the woman feeding me. I know many find this to be crazy. I am just curious if any other people have similar feelings. Take care, all, play safe.”
Ø      “I piss into a funnel with clear plastic tubing that leads into the ass of my perverted players and fill it up with a full bladder of my warm golden nectar. I usually put my sissy sluts in a disposable nappy and let them sit in it, while my piss seeps out of their arse. Not only hot to watch them squirm for me, but also quite humiliating for them especially in a nappy, lmao. Love it! Happy peeing folks”
Ø      “Clean, clear, crackling, crystal-looking pee is sexier and more appetising. I drink my domme's pee every week, all day long. I engage in watersports only with one person -- my domme. She is extremely clean and health conscious. She consumes lots of water with some vinegar or lime juice to flush out all impurities and odor. Once that process is done she will start drink sparkling wine. She holds all the sparkling wine in her belly until bladder is full and releases it on me little drops at a time, in a gush, slowly, streamingly, fast, in squirts, in jets, etc.  Sometimes she releases it directly into my mouth using same tempos and i drink every drop of it directly from her pussy. Man! it is so refreshing and so intimate and so exotic and erotic.”
Ø      “Yes, I find drinking a woman’s pee directly from her to be a very intimate thing too. When I first started out, I, like you, needed it to be clear... clear=it's really just warm water. One day when it was almost clear, well, close enough... the flavor was a little odd but ok.... and after a few times of close enough, almost clear became completely ok, yummy... So on down the road, well, it was a little darker but not much, close enough and the process repeated itself with just a little color change each time until I could drink it any strength, including first pee of the morning when she really had to go (mmmm, fill my belly)!”

***

Change of Urine colour and taste
Has anyone noticed the taste of their piss changing due to diet or time of day they drink it?  

Comments from Others
Ø      “Some urine is creamier and almost buttery in flavor first thing in the morning, getting more tangy and pungent later in the day.”
Ø      “well being a pee drinker for some 20 plus years; i can honestly say that it changes constantly [flavor that is]. From all the research i have done the morning pee [okay the first one after long sleep] is the most dangerous and the most pungent. It has accumulated more thoroughly all those "bad" things in your system. In the case of some peopoe, i am betting that you have erotic dreams on a regular basis and it is a mixture of pee and cum you are tasting so early... vegetables are more going to effect the taste then meat; and some vegies will change the color big time [beets!!!]. water, tea and beer are the most diluents of all the drinks we consume [tasteless]; coffee will make it taste strong”.
Ø      “Most definitely, pee tastes better or worst at different times of the day and what you drink/eat effects the taste.  Any devoted pee drinker will attest to the fact that beer, the piss connoiseur's preferred drink will tell you. You can get drunk on another's piss. Coffee is another one. Of course, if one takes many vitamins, piss is MOST strong. Morning piss is very strong. After all, it's the longest time the body has to clean itself out. Morning piss contains all of the ingredients mixed together to rid the body during the first piss. Many a slave can't stomach (pun) it. I can't stand it but I endure it as it's one of my morning chores for my Mistress.”

***

Health Info
Fresh urine is surprisingly clean consisting of mainly water, salts, and ammonia. It was used by the Romans as toothpaste for hundreds of years and it's even still recommended as a steriliser for wounds in the field if no other agents can be found. But it is NOT sterile. If a person has an infection, cold, or STD then it CAN be passed on to another. Urinating in another’s arse can also cause diarrhoea depending on the individual and frequency (a bit of yogurt (eaten normally) will clear that up in a jiffy). I have heard some claim they experienced temporary problems with vaginal induction but haven't heard anything definitive from the medical community on that one. Everybody is different and react to different substances in different ways.

***

Piss Cocktail Recipes
A piss cocktail is piss mixed with at least one other ingredient and can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
 
Comments from Others
Ø    "This past weekend we went to Florida and on the plane I handed my sub my empty coffee cup from McDonalds and instructed her to go into the lavatory and fill it up a third of the way. While she was pissing in my cup I ordered a vodka, cran-apple and ice. Upon her return I poured the 50ml of vodka into the cup along with the ice and topped it off with the juice. The recipe came out in a 1 to 1 to 1 (equal parts) ratio of piss, vodka and cran-apple juice."
Ø     " I lived with a Mistress for years who enjoyed having me mix my drinks with her piss. LOL, of course I loved it too. She would even store her piss during the day when I was at work so she would have a large amount to pour over my face when I got home. When we would go out she would take my drink with her to the bathroom and empty it out. Then fill the cup back up with her piss. I wondered how many people figured out what she was doing. I certainly got some strange looks at times she would do this. She also would pour her piss over my food. She was great. I hope to find another soon who will do the same"

***

Best Positions
Ø      On back with your Domme squatting or sitting over you and trickling or pouring into mouth.
Ø      Another way to approach it is in the shower, freshly washed together. you wash her, then you kneel in the tub/shower floor and she can stand and raise a leg to the side, and you can nuzzle, guzzle her Nectar.
Ø      Kneel in front of your Domme.  She steps up and places her bare Pussy in front of your face at just above your mouth level. She can hold her lips open as she releases a bit so that you can adjust the position of your mouth in relation to where her piss would best fill your mouth. After a few times, you will know by instinct as to where to place your mouth for her golden nectar.
Ø      Another way would be for your Domme to fill a glass for you to drink her nectar from the glass. This works well at dinners and other times when others are there. This allows you to drink without others knowing what you are really drinking.
Ø      Using a funnel. Either one specifically that straps to your face or one you can get at a hardware store or supermarket. If you want to improvise, cut the top four inches off a two-liter bottle of soda and use that. However you take it, it's always more satisfying to get every drop your Domme has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. I to find it both humiliating and exciting at the same time ! I have heard an experienced Mistress mention at a workshop that asparagus can make urine taste pretty horrible

    ReplyDelete