Saturday 2 July 2011

Two Kinky experiences before I discovered what Kinky was!

I wish to share these are two kinky experiences I had in my late 20s and early 30s unbeknownst to me what Kinky even meant back then. 

***

In my late 20s, I experienced sexual domination for a brief time.


His name was Glen.  We were a mismatched couple he was straightlaced and I was an outgoing rager.  One of the girls!

We had tumultuous relationship… he was a selfish prick and I was a sensitive outgoing rager.  I was drawn to him though.  How fucken annoying is that.  How does the saying go… “treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen”… oh and how BDSM is that – ha ha ha

Anyhoo… we had split up for the umpteenth time.  He rang me and wanted to take me to dinner to apologise for his behaviour.

We went to some fancy restaurant in the city.  It started off quite lovely but turned into an argument.  I stormed out of the restaurant on Spring Street.  He followed and we were still arguing.  He grabbed my arm, I told him to fuck off in my fury and he pulled me to him and kissed me firmly.  WOW it was amazingly hot.  The fucker.

We went home, hot and horny.  Aaah the 20s – those were the days.

Did I mention I was known as a BrickHouse.  36 24 36.  Aah memories  ha ha ha

We arrived at my place in South Yarra.

And we still continued to argue – it really was unbelievable.  He felt he was in the right and did not understand why I was pissed. 

I stormed off again, and before I could go to the bedroom he fell down to his knees and grabbed my ankles.  He begged forgiveness.  I stopped, turned, looked down at him and was overwhelmed with a feeling I’d never felt before.  I kicked him away.  He squealed but made a grab for ankle again.  I kicked him the balls, and looked at his face.  It was flushed with excitement.  He was panting.  He then said spank me for being a prick.  He gave me his belt and I whacked him on the back and arse.  It was an interesting few minutes.  I didn’t know what the hell was going on but damn, did it feel, well, NICE. 

Needless to say, our fucking that evening was HOT.  And, our relationship ended the next day.  It was meant to but he is someone I’ll remember with 'an aggravated smile' at the experience of having a male grovelling at my feet to beat him.  The first of many...

***

I went out with this chap, Claudio, in my early 30s.  Italian, sexy, kind, thick, long cock… he was fucken hot… We went out for a year and half. 

What I now know as a Kinkster, I so wish I knew back then and then I would have known how to handle the revelations about him.  He was kinky and I did not even know what that meant back then.

He loved it when I finger fucked his arse, inserted a dildo up his arse and slapped his face often.  His beautiful blue eyes would look beseechingly for more.  He went to water when he wanted me to dominate him.  I can now identify him as a switch.  He also had a stack of gay magazines in his drawer which I later discovered and left him because of them.  He used to love going to gay clubs and he had a light effeminateness about him yet he was still manly.  He sure could fuck well I’ll give him that.

Anyway, I used to love fucking his arse with the dildo – it was the most amazing trip ‘doing him’ in this manner.  He’d mewl like a real bitch, it was exciting, tantalising, just so fucken hot.  I used to call him bitch and slut often, and I laugh now because damn Ms Neta is right in the midst of BDSM yet I had no idea that was the name for it back in my early 30s.  I’ve come a long way indeed.

After we broke, we would come together for some occasional sex but the best was when I had him up against the wall, crushing his cock and balls, and treating him like the slut he was and is.  Mmmm good memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment