Saturday 16 July 2011

Caning and Whipping Scene: 16/7/11

Last night, my submissive and I scened.

I very much wanted to explore more of an intense scene with him... using whips and canes.  Actually they were flogger whips - very stingy when the body is kissed by them.

My cross, bill's adjustments, terrific night.
bill was tied to the St Andrew's Cross.  His hood was placed over his head.

I asked if he was comfortable, he responded "yes Mistress" and then I kissed his back.

The music was turned on, and up but not intrusive.  It was a blend of 80 and 90s dance music. 

I started with a warm up on bill's arse with a palm brush and then my hand.  This went for ten minutes.  By the time I had finished, his arse and upper thighs were a nice shade of red.  Warmed up and ready to feel the variety of implements I had ready.

bill felt pain when I warmed up this upper thighs and moaned a little here and there.

I started off relatively lightly using the whip on bill's back and arse, as I slowly increased the intensity.  He appeared fine.

I introduced him to one of my thinner canes which I used as a flicking tool.... sadly, it broke in half!!  I grabbed for my first cane ever purchased... lovely and varnished.  This jolted bill out of his happy place.

I proceeded to alternate between the canes and floggers.  It was very enjoyable.  My bill whimpered at times, balled his fists and hit the St Andrew's cross to process the pain, went still for about 5 minutes trying to process the emotion going on within him.  I found this an interesting period.  There was complete stillness... it almost felt like bill had gone and only his body was left.  When I switched to the flogger, he came back to me.

In between canes, I would check on him, kiss his head, his back just to remind him I was still very aware of him and this was our scene... together.

Our scene went for one hour and a half.  Welts and cane burns were both on his upper thighs and arse.  They were beautiful... in my opinion.  He looked bruised in some places which will come out over the next few days.

I untied bill from the Cross - his legs first, always legs first, then his hands.  I removed his hood.  He was emotional and his eyes were red from the tears.  He had a glass of water and sent him to the bedroom so I could commence aftercare.

~Ms Neta~
With Dark Romance in Mind


An Update:  I viewed my sub's arse last night (25/7/11) and the bruising was still evident.  9 days it has lasted.  Impressive.  The bruising has almost disappeared.

1 comment:

  1. dog thanks you for warming his arse up very well. This did put me in the right frame of mind for my desire to please you and fight through the pain so you con continue with the scene my amazing Mistress. Yes it was an emotional roller-coaster ! xx

    ReplyDelete