Friday 22 July 2011

Journal: 22/7/2011

Hi Everyone
It has been a busy week, preparing for the next few weeks of absolute busy-ness.

Monday
I had lunch with bill this week which was quite lovely.  The entree was hommus on tiger bread with sundried tomatoes, followed by a chicken and avocado sandwich, then fruit salad.  My dog is very creative in the kitchen.

Tuesday
I went to purchase my new glasses, and met bill for a coffee and cake.  It was lovely He bought me a wallet out of the kindness of his heart.
 
Wednesday
It was sign up day for my Frontline Management Cert IV course.  We are the future management for our organisation and were specially selected.  Two huge folders were provided to us.  I will give 12 months to this course and wish to finish it within that period.

Thursday
My half RDO.  Meeting two mistresses this afternoon for a coffee.  At 12.20pm it was called off as they had unexpected arrangements.  I went home and it was fantastic to relax completely without anyone in my face... lovely.  I cooked an amazing dinner.  Steak with mushroom sauce as well as cut up mushrooms in the sauce.  I baked country style potatoes in the oven, and grilled porterhouse steak.  Microwaved broccollini.  The family were in ecstasy... the scoffed the meal down.

Friday
Went to work, visited Cobber as usual.  Chatted with a couple of subs who are in my realm.  Had training for my census work.  Very informative and helpful for my busy few weeks ahead.  We had McDonalds for dinner and it was bloody awful.  The family then went to an art exhibition at the local primary school.  It was lovely to view the artworks... although the children ran off with friends and bought cakes, and the usual rubbish.  We stayed for 40 minutes, then came home.  I had a lovely bubble bath.  I have been working on this blog improving the format and I am pleased with the results.

Saturday
Swimming and relaxing.

Sunday
Scene with my bottom, sub scott.  I will write up the scene after the fact.  Mummification.

Well back to my glass of wine, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment