Tuesday 12 July 2011

Kinky Fun

Ms Neta is very excited this evening - clapping hands excitement.

I received a text from my sissy Tammy and she has increased her communication with the possible fear I may dismiss her from my life.  She is on the ball now.


Today, I spoke with another Mistress to discuss our next real time FemDom Chit Chat and our first formal FemDom Play Party.  Dates have been set and will be announced shortly.


My dog bill is feeling happier within himself and therefore more motivated.  I am pleased.


Another Mistress friend called me today and was so excited to share some news with me.  She has discovered a neighbour is interested in FemDom and wants me to meet her asap.  My friend considers this other woman the last piece in the puzzle... The Powerful Trio.  I look forward to bringing another FemDom into the fold of our southern state.


I have spoken to my dog bill and he will attend the PP.


I have spoken to my bottom scott and he will attend the PP.


I am looking forward to August and all the kinky fun to be had.


~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment