Tuesday 26 July 2011

An email conversation

I had this email conversation in October 2010 which I decided to keep because it amused me so... unfortunately many Female Dominants are/get involved in conversations like this.  Some Women cease engaging, others engage, like Myself, as I like to give some of these boys the benefit of a doubt, have some fun and perhaps give them a chance to show their genuineness, and even educate them.  Alas, this conversation with a 'slave' (I have changed his name because I am so kindhearted) deteriorated pretty quickly over a period of a week...

idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Head bowed kneels down in frnt of u supreme goddess begg at ur royal boots plz accept me as ur dog plz plz goddess

Ms_Neta
Australia
and what is it you want, do me?
Ms Neta

Ms_Neta
Australia
I asked you a question, and you send me a friends request rather than answer the question.
Foolish.
Ms Neta

idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Head bowed kneels down at ur royal boots goddess plzplz pardon u dog 4 this mistake I promise I wil nt repeat this one in future I wanna be ur dog mistress ur slave ur servant ur toliet plz plz put a coller arund my neck plz I begg goddess

Ms_Neta
Australia
I am not interested in anyone serving me who does not live in Australia, idiot do me.
But I am fine with you popping by and sending me a message every so often, slave.
Regards
Ms Neta


idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Head bowed kneels down in frnt of u grt queen thank u so much 4 accepting me as ur slave plz call me dog goddess plz I begg at ur royal boots plz plz plz allow ur dog to clean ur toliet seat wid my tngue plz queen

Ms_Neta
Australia
I will address you as idiot do me because you are not my slave.
you do not serve me. Please get that through your head.
Ms Neta

Ms_Neta
Australia
 you're pleasant looking, idiot do me.
Ms Neta

idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Head bowed in frnt of u spreme goddess thnk u m handsome ur dog plz plz I begg queen plz treat me as ur slave plz becuse in India femodm in nt popular no body knows abut it so I can fullfull all my desire only through fetlife hope u wil undrstnd my feelings goddess & call me ur dog plz

Ms_Neta
Australia
Hello idiot do me.
I will call you whatever I want... you seem to forget that I am Supreme, and it is my choice what I call my subjects.


Ms Neta

idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Head bowed kneels down grt goddess plz pardon queen plz it's ur dog's first mistake plz u call me whtever u wish goddess yes u r supreme m at u feet plz pardon me mistress plz

Ms_Neta
Australia
Tell me idiot do me...
Who else, as in other Female Dominants, do you send these kind of messages to... I've already seen you write to someone on one of your pics.
I'm not feeling very special, idiot do me, if you are worshipping every Woman on the site as a goddess.
Ms Neta
idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Head bowed kneels down goddess in frnt of u spreme mistress I admit tht I send messages to others but plz try to understnd me u peoples can fulfil ur desires in reality but in India it's impossible femdom bdsm slave goddess reltnshp so plz I begg at ur feet treat me as ur dog plz I swear to god if u make me ur dog I wil delte all members from my I'd only u wil remain as my supreme goddess plz goddess
Ms_Neta
Australia
I like dogs so I would not treat you badly... now if you were a cat, I'd treat you like the pussy you really are, idiot do me.
Thank you for your honesty about speaking with others on Fet.
you continue to do so, its great to have a variety of FemDoms to chat with, idiot do me.
Take care
Ms Neta

idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Thnk u so much godess I always address u wid respct u r supreme my queen m ur slave always be at ur feet always look at ur feet live in ur feet my queen u r owner of my life

idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Queen plz tell me had I do any mistake goddess u nt reply me goddess plz tell me plz
Ms_Neta
Tasmania, Australia
you are not the only one who sends me emails, idiot do me.
Ms Neta

idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Ok goddess I wish 4 tht day when my goddess call me slave or dog always be at ur feet wish tht day come early tc queeen kisses ur feet
Ms_Neta
Australia
My name is Ms Neta. Please call me Ms Neta. No goddess or queen at this time, idiot do me.
Ms Neta
idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
written about 24 hours ago:
Ok Neta tc lov u

Ms_Neta
Australia
I said: "Ms Neta" NOT Neta, idiot do me.
you are not reading correctly.
Ms Neta

idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
M extermly very sorry miss neeta wish to be on ur bed & make u my wife tc miss neeta miss u lot

Ms_Neta
Australia
Its Ms Neta NOT miss neeta... come on idiot do me, get it right... jeeze.
Ms Neta

idiot do me 22M
Punjab, India
Ok ms neeta Lov u wanna lick ur pussy smell ur ass insert my tongue into ur ass

Ms_Neta
Australia
PISS OFF!!

1 comment:

  1. Was finding it amusing for a while there Mistress Neta but did get tiring very quickly

    ReplyDelete