Saturday 30 July 2011

Ultimate Fantasy

My fantasy scene, and it is extreme, dog… is to...

HURT you dog (not, HARM)… even more so than on the St Andrew’s Cross.

Meaning, I WANT to slap you, pinch you, punch you, kick you, suffocate you, bite you and mark you until you are crying for me to STOP.

Slap you – with my strong hands all over your face and head, my cock and arse.

Pinch you – all over your body where there is plenty of excess flesh… to hear you yelp like a bitch would be exquisite.

Punch you – on the arms, legs, arse, chest, back so it hurts you…mmm

Kick you – in the balls – need I say any more.  Kick you in the thighs and arse cheeks wherever I see is a good place to hurt you... wearing shoes of course.

Suffocate you – block your nose and mouth with my hands, materials, anything and watch you buck and writhe wildly trying to draw breath… close to exploding.

Bite you – with my strong teeth – bite you so hard that I leave marks all over you – suck and bite you and mark you until you groan and moan and WHIMPER in pain.  Tears are most welcome.

Whip you all over with my rubber flogger while you try to scamper away from its sting…

… all while you are restrained in rope.  I know how you love rope, dog.

Oh, and I want to hear you cry for mercy from your Mistress.

You ask why this is my fantasy, actually it’s a reality I want to fulfil one day, dog.  Why?  Because you LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL in pain, my dog…. and your pain EXCITES me… very much...as you well know.

~Ylor~

No comments:

Post a Comment