Tuesday 5 July 2011

FemDom Chit Chat

On Tuesday, 5th July 2011, a handful of FemDoms and their supporters attended a lovely pub in Salamanca.

Some people were no shows due to other commitments or sickness... the usual reason why people let you know these things at the last minute.  Yes, sarcasm.

I arrive at 6.40pm, with dave not far behind.  Sammi was waiting. 

We had an interesting chat.  He stated he'd noticed that with all the responsibility I had taken on I had lost my spontaniety and humour, I was restrained due to popularity, because of the leadership role I had been pushed into.  He had noticed people followed me and always waited for me to raise topics rather than to do so themselves.  He also picked up that I was beginning to get edgy through my comments and had a feeling I would be stepping away... he was correct.  I did.


I feel free from the responsibility of carrying the many groups and organising skillshares/events.  I don't need to do this anymore and I can now focus on Jack, the family, the pets and my dog, bill... along with a couple of boys who are in my realm.  Its freeing as I have said before in my previous journal writings.

Our evening with the four of us in the end was so enjoyable with varied topics covered.  Very enjoyable.  We will meet every month just to chat and enjoy each other's company.  We are looking to hold a play party in the next month or so.  This should be fun... perhaps.

I will lend out my bottom for some of the Mistresses to use, and practise their skills.  My submissive bill remains off limits.

Our evening finished at 9.50pm.  It was enough and I do believe I was a touch tiddley from the Irish Coffee... who knew Whiskey was added... I thought it was only Bailey Irish cream.  Yep, I am naive when it comes to these fancy alcoholic hot drinks.

Present were Sammi, Zephyr, myself and bill... dave left at 8.00pm due to another commitment.

We had a discussion about the various types of Mistresses and how we all differ with our chosen role of dominating.

I choose service-oriented D/s.  Sammi chooses a "Top" approach whereby she does a 'grocery list' of activities to her sub and expects, or should I say, wants nothing in return... except, perhaps companionship.  Zephyr is in the middle with an interest in service, and being a top... although she has a lot to learn and Sammi and I have decided to teach her but first we must get her a submissive/bottom to practise on.  Aah, challenges.


~Ms Neta~
With Dark Romance in Mind

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was a good night Mistress Neta, a chance to become more comfortable with the people who choose to be around.

    ReplyDelete