Tuesday 2 August 2011

Note: 3/8/11

Welcome to my followers.  I thank you for your comments, and I am pleased to hear your feedback and compliments in relation to my posts.

I have plenty more to share but I am busy for the week so you will have to endure until I return with full focus.

Thank you to my beautiful submissive, bill, who is loyal and trustworthy.  Open and honest, generous of nature and spirit.  Enthusiastic and complex.  He is there by my side on his knees always.

I see useless dick ron has become a follower as well.  Welcome useless dick, I was pleased to hear you have learned from some of my writings and will share with your Mistress to enhance your relationship more.  Good for you.

I know others are also viewing my blog, the growth has been phenomenal over the past couple of weeks.  Welcome to my realm.


~Ms Neta~
With Dark Romance in Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment