Tuesday 26 July 2011

Pampering Scene: 25/7/2011

The microbranding of my sub bill with my initial "N"
I visited my submissive bill this evening.  It was a Pampering scene with bill as I have been so tired and stressed with upcoming study, and work.

Upon my arrival, the ritual is always for bill to be kneeling, naked, collared around neck and balls.  He then kisses my right hand.  I sat in my throne and he brought me my glass of red, a lovely Brown Brothers Merlot.

I dismissed him to continue preparing dinner for me.  Dinner was to be potato and leek bake along with a green salad, avocado and roasted kumara and garlic… very very nice.

We chatted for a while about current affairs.

My bill had bought me ten Red Roses which were displayed on the table.

Next, it was time for dinner.  I was seated, a serviette was placed on my lap, my glass of wine and water were ready for consumption.  My potato bake was served along with the green salad.  My bill sat on the floor and had his dinner.  He always eats his dinner seated on the floor when in my presence.

It was a beautiful meal and we had enjoyable conversation as usual.

I was rather full from the tasty meal and I was looking forward to pampering time.

Pampering consisted of foot massage.  That was luxurious.  After the foot massage, it was my Royal Arse massage.  Unfortunately, my bitch dog bill used the wrong massage cream and before I knew it my Royal Arse was feeling rather hot from the peppermint oil balm… yes, he used the foot cream instead of the bottom cream.  I was not a happy Mistress and told him off.  He hurried to removed the offending cream from my Royal Arse, and recommenced using the proper one.  My skin settled down, and I was able to embrace the pampering massage.  It was a very sensual evening.

After the exquisite pampering, I departed out into the cold Winter evening.

I drove home and on my way, I was pulled over by the cops to be breath tested.  Thankfully I only had one glass of wine and plenty of water so I was in the clear… jeeze, my night could have ended horribly.  The experience of a hot Royal Arse and then arrested for being over limit.  Luckily all worked out and did not ruin the lovely evening I had despite the hot Royal Arse.  Yes, I am repeating myself but damn that peppermint balm had some goddamn kick to it...

My dog, bill, is such an attentive one and its wonderful to have him serving me… and I know he loves being in service to me.

1 comment:

  1. Such a joy reading your comments to the pampering scene lovely Mistress Neta, like living a dream over again. Your dog is oh so sorry that he used the wrong cream on your gorgeous cheeks. So happy that you got home safely my wonderful Mistress !

    ReplyDelete