Thursday 21 July 2011

Goodbye rene

Painting by rene of me riding a white horse

Journal Entry by Ms_Neta 3 months ago 

I just found out this morning my very first real time submissive, rene, has only a few months to live.

He and I explored BDSM and D/s when I first entered the Scene. He was an experienced submissive. We explored this Life together for a few months only but what an eye-opener and it was absolutely wonderful to be with this beautiful and gentle person.

I wanted to share his words so he is not forgotten.

i am not sure how to say this.But to be straitforward i suppose.

i have a tumor in stomach .The prognoses is not good since discovered in late stage plus the liver is affected as well.


There is not much time but a few months to grace this world.

i have decided to enjoy my last days in home country where my brother has offered sanctuary. Traveling next week after having said goodbye to a few friends and family here.


”… i am at peace with my lot i have had a great and varied life while i was here...........it has been great to know You Ms Neta and i hope with all my heart that You will enjoy a lasting wonderful life. i bid You farewell. All my love to you.”

Goodbye dearest rene, I will always remember you with the fondest memories. May you find peace in the next part of your journey, my dear friend.

Comments (20)

kacl
I'm sorry about your friend, I'll say a prayer that he does not suffer!

Xaviersxian
I'm so sorry Ms. Neta, if you need anything, just yell.
hugs
Xian

Rubberman
I am so sorry Ms Neta.......
Lost for words I am.
Please don't hesitate if you need anything.

Hugs,
RM.


spankablecyn
I am sorry such tragic thing had to happen. That can not take away what you two shared. It is little comfort that sharing can not continue on earth but in your heart and in your thoughts the sharing is always remembered. This is the gift that is left behind.
C/cyn (spankablecyn)


Ms Angel
Ms_Neta, I am so sorry to see this. I'm speechless. :(

Switch
Ms_Neta, I am reminder of this whenever i hear such things i thought i would share it with you and rene,
May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always be at your back
May the sun shine upon your face
and, until we meet again May GOD hold you in the palm of his hand.
May it be so.
silas


Ms Neta
Thank you so very much for your comments and thoughts, Deviant Jester, kacl, XavierXian, Rubberman, spankablecyn, Ms Angel, and Switch. I will convey these to rene.

sabiiyah
i am sorry you are losing your friend and loved one,Ms.Neta...but he seems like a joy to have had and known if only for a season...
(((((hugs))))

EPGAH
Sorry to hear that, but glad you two had a lot of fun together, remember that part always!

Ms Neta
Hello sabiiyah and EPGAH - I appreciate the reminder from you both that rene and I did have some terrific times together and I know I am blessed to have had him in my life.

turmeric
For all the splendour of the english language sometimes there just are not any words to adequately address the situation, so I will simply offer condolances to anyone his life has touched.

Mistress Meg
Saying goodbye is never easy. Hold those times tight in your heart. The laughter, the joy, the overwhelming bond. hugs the beautiful one tight
 
nickzwa
hugs You tight
my heart goes out to You Ms Neta. i know You will be sad, im here if You need. i know that You will honor rene and everything You shaired togeather.
XXX

only2curious
Ms_Neta,
I am sorry you are losing a special part of your life. My heart and thoughts go out to the both of you and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.
xox

Miss Sammi
I am sorry to hear of the pain your friend will be in, I hope he is able to enjoy the last part of his journey as best he can with his brother. It is always hard to lose a teacher that has taught us so much.
Miss §ammi

Ms Neta
Thank you for your kind words and support turmeric, Mistress Meg, nickzwa, only2curious and Miss Sammi. On behalf of rene and myself, it is appreciated.


Song
Arohamai to you and rene, MsNeta.
Hugs.

Ms Neta
I sent a link of this to rene. And he asked me to say THANK YOU to you all with love.
Thank you, Song.

Miss Bonnie
Biggest hugs to you Ms Neta ..sorry to hear

dirtyanimal
never nice to experience

No comments:

Post a Comment