Wednesday 27 July 2011

Poetry - 2010

Written for me by my ex-slave in early 2010.  Such a lovely little poem he created for me.

You take me away with all Your grace,
I already know You can put me in my place.
Your wicked beautiful smile, i know you have something in your mind,
To have me all tied up for You, to be blind.
There You check me out and send a test,
To worship my Mistress to an art, i will do my best.
You have everything over me, my soul, my trust, my devotion, my heart,
I know you will take care of it and You will not part.
For You have something that keeps bringing me back to You, it is Your smile,
I know You are worth every while.

When I lay down at the end of the day for some rest,
I know that you have already given me a worship quest.
To let You know that You are the most stunning beautiful erotic Mistress,
This is something I love to stress.
Your brown black long luscious hair,
I love to look at it, it has such flair.
Your soft sensual skin,
I know You wouldn’t need to put any moisturiser in.
At the end of the day I love being Your slave.
I try to make every moment count and there’s no moment I wouldn’t save.

gotenks

1 comment:

  1. It is such a lovely poem Mistress ! Such devotion to you

    ReplyDelete