Thursday 21 July 2011

Talking Dirty/Erotic

Do you like talking dirty/erotic talk?  Why?  What does it do for you sexually? 

*The brain is the largest and by far most powerful sex organ. Words stimulate the brain in multiple areas and can stimulate physical reactions. The right words can make anyone orgasm all by themselves*

I was reading a thread this morning where kinksters were discussing what they like to hear from their partners. 

Some people love to hear erotic talk either shouted or whispered.  Personally I prefer a throaty speak *chuckles* bugger this shouting or whispering speak.  Say it to me so I can hear it… I love the deep growls, the low moans.

There was also discussion how some people are not comfortable using this form of communication during their sexual play.

Some people find it easier to write than orate due to shyness or the inability to express the 'right' words for sexual expression.

I have listed some comments about kinksters thoughts:
Ø              The hard part may be that you are in the sub role and, in my personal experiences, the one doing the dirty talking is usually taking on the dom role. I had a difficult time with talking dirty in a sub role. I kept thinking the dirty, nasty, raunchy, little thoughts in my head were not going to work because voicing them would expose more of me than I was willing to show at that time. Basically, I was embarrassed to admit most of those thoughts.

Ø                I finally got over it by not stopping myself. I tossed the inhibition out the window. I quit trying to over think it and simply thought dirty thoughts, whatever came to mind, and let the thoughts be vocalised. I realised that I got just as turned on by talking dirty as I did when some one else was talking dirty to me. Of course, that led me to taking on more of a dom role. So I'm not so sure if that will help you.  So I guess my advice is: think naughty thoughts and let them flow.

Ø               It is not the words that matter. What I mean is it is not about using cunt cock pussy slut whore etc... . Sure those are very powerful sexual words and may have a trigger point for some. But talking dirty is about the intent behind what you are saying. Do not think of it as a chore and you must think of some prepared speech. When a woman talks dirty to me and "truly" turns me on. It is when you can see it in her eyes feel it in her voice. It is the expression of her honest desires and horniness in the moment that counts, not the content of her words. Anyway, that is just my point of view. I just think we too often. Worry about what we are going to say and do not just let it happen honestly

Ø            It's not necessarily the words that count so much as the tones and inflections or the breathiness to the words; sometimes even where the words are spoken

Ø            I was very shy as well. My dominant asked me if I liked certain things and asked me questions during sex. Such as if I 'liked it when he …..' and I would answer 'Yes'. He would ask me if I was his dirty little slut, for example. I would have to reply with just a smile 'Yes'. He would then get more forceful with me and make me say it to confirm it or repeat what he just asked me. A lot of the time I would be timid, or quiet, and he would make me say it louder, or tell me he didn't believe me, so I could say or repeat it with more conviction. This started to turn me on, and I started saying my own things, slowly but surely, I noticed it turned him on, so in turn, I got more excited and enjoyed saying more things, louder and dirtier... It got easier with time and after I became more comfortable with him.

Ø                  I have NEVER been able to be a quiet fuck. I MUST TALK DIRTY, and even if I am not talking. I will be Growling, Grunting, Moaning, and Screaming throughout. I have found most women enjoy the sound effects, but I have had a few that think I am just too loud and it bothers them.

Ø                 I think doing even a significant portion of the things I've talked dirty about, let alone fantasised about, would put me away somewhere potentially unpleasant for a very, very long time.

Ø                 One of the best things of talking dirty is the reaction it causes in your partner - not only are you tweaking their sense of taboo, but are engaging in the liberating practice of unguarded expression to a loved one. Their willingness to continue playing once you've "uncapped the nasty" is as much of a rush and reassertion of security as the naughtiness itself.

***

Now lets talk about words and phrases used for talking dirty:

·        “Fuck that cock harder slut!”
·        "Who's a needy 'lil slut?"
·        "Are you a hungry cockslut?"
·        "Don't you dare cum yet, Mistress is not done with his filthy whore."
·        "that's it babyslut, take that cock"
·        "look how wet, messy, sloppy that cunt arse is"
·        "that's my good little fucktoy"
·        “you’re dirty, nasty, naughty, wanton, eager, needy, fuckdoll, cunt, slut, whore, bitch...
·        “I'm going fuck, use, spank, tease, torment, pass you around like a joint, choke, blindfold, tie you up, put you on display, take you”
·        "You cocksucking little slut. Do you feel like a dirty whore when I talk to you?"
·    man-cunt, man-whore, man-slut, slutsac, slag, tramp, dog, slutpuppy, sticky dicky, cunt hunter, tool, dickbag, slag, bitch, fucktoy, wanker, floozy, slutpig, arse wiggling wench.....
·     HUMILIATION - douche bag, filthy slut, dirty girl, tramp, fuck whore, cocksucking cum slut, bitch, fucktoy, expendable, all you’re good for is..., scum bag, bitch, dirty knees, anal slut, spread your arse cheeks, you worthless piece of shit, useless excrement.

Now the other side of the coin…suggestive talk…

Others’ thoughts:
Ever have someone write you something extremely sexy and romantic without humiliation or reeking of depravity? Something that made you feel like oozing a drizzle of precum until you shudder (or throb deeply inside until you cry 'please fuck me')?

A bit of sensual prose that is expressive can be worth a thousand "come here, bitch” don't you think? Or am I the only one who is turned on by intelligent intercourse? Could be one line, could be a volume!
To me, talking dirty is an art. It's an inspired sort of thing. Some of the sexiest dirty talk I know of are poems or prose.    

Does the following constitute dirty talk?

"Your skin dancing back - rise to the sensual caress of my foot and leg."
"Let my breast fill your hand as I move - I use you to stroke my softness."
"I see that look in your eye and hear you sigh - barely - as I do it."

OR

The rudimentary, vulgar, name-calling, nasty, humiliating and direct approach: 

"Come here. On your stomach. Put your ugly face to good use and lick my ankles and toes until I tell you to stop. Long, wet strokes with your tongue, you cum-licking whore. I know your tongue is softer and longer than that!

You want to hump my leg don't you, you bitch? Do it and stroke until you jerk your little cock on my leg, you mangy bitch. Then let's see how well and how far you can use that nasty tongue of yours. Don't leave a drop.


Come on, you can do better than that! Show me what a cum-sucking, man-cunt of a slut you are. NO, no ! ...slowwww. Take your time. Enjoy that treat. Good boy, stupid pet. Get off. Go lay down. "

***

I raised this post because I find talking dirty quite intriguing but I don’t do it too much in my scenes, fucking or lovemaking… but my intention will be to learn from what has been outlined above and to use it more often.  I hope this will help others with improving on their dirty talk too.  Visualise then verbalise!


~Ms Neta~

3 comments:

  1. I prefer to grunt and groan and let out the wild animal instincts though reading this has given me an interest to explore. Probably a bit shy and thinking what to say can be a bit distracting, "expression of honest desires and horniness" a phrase from above that i should explore Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it when my Mistress talks dirty during the session, it makes me more horny and makes me more feeling like she uses me, and i am worthless for her, just live for HER pleasure. Even on the phone or textmessage i got such a dirty messages from my Mistress, what remindes me during my busy job,that i have to make time to serve my MISTRESS!! The nicest part is that in my job i sometimes come in dangerous situations, but allways been said by my collegues that i dont fear anyone, but its not true, i fear my Mistress, for what should be the next step that she will put me in, and i also love her for that!
    Thats how i see again that Ebony Goddesses rule over men, i've allways said, i am on this planet, just to serve the Black Ebony woman!!!

    Ms Neta, i love your website, i love to read your topics, and learn also from them, altough i am at the other side of the world, at the other side of the round globe(so i will allways be under your feet!), i love to stay in contact with you trough this beautifull web-side!

    slave uselessdick_ron (the Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete