Saturday 2 July 2011

Strap Ons - types

What type of Strap On Harness do you use, and why did you choose that particular one?

There are a few types: Strap On Harness (Rubber O rings), Vac U Lock type and Feeldoes? No doubt there are more but these are the ones I am familiar with.

I haven’t used the Vac U Lock but very interested to hear what others think of this system? If you do use the Vac U Lock, do you find that you have better control with the dildo and movement/thrusting :) as compared with the regular Strap On harness or Feeldoes?

*****
Recommendations from members who use Strap On harnesses.

  • I use a Dvice silicone dildo in a leather harness with dome fastenings. It is all black and works well for me. I love to position it on my clit to get maximum feeling. 
  • I have a feeldoe and I like it, however it really does limit the positions you can use.
  • I also have a regular jock style harness which works quite well, and I have the Ultra 2000 female harness which is a vac u loc that I absolutely love. With the jock style harness I find the straps tend to loosen up a bit from time to time and require adjusting but it's no biggie. The Ultra 2000 has regular buckles and therefore I don't experience that problem with it.
  • I like the Jaguar Harness, it's very well made and designed. I know that it cost a bit more than some others but it won't fall apart and it's great for control during heavy thrusting. I have a cheap web harness that I use in the pool, hot tub or bathtub. I like silicone dildos because they are easy to clean.
  • I have a feeldoe but don't care for it. So now I use it as a hand held toy. The bulb part makes for a great handle.
  • I love shopping at Babeland on line. They have a very informative "How To" on many different subjects. Here is a link for How to choose a harness. This is where I found what I wanted to try, then went and found in locally.
  • Although the feeldoe is designed to be used without a harness, I'd be interested on anyone who has found one that works well with it - just for that extra security so that the wearer can be totallly "hands free". I suspect the harness needs to ride low (not too hard to find), but also accommodate the feeldoe's bulge between shaft and bulb.
  • I'm a Vac U Lock convert :)
  • "I'm not surprised [the Vac-u-lock system] is popular, because it's well designed and provides a very secure connection between dildo and harness. Vac-u-lock dildos have a hole in the base that fits onto a matching plug on the harness ... What's good: that dildo really won't move! ... you can change your dildo and increase it's size without getting out of the harness ... and it rarely flops downwards or slips, like ring harnesses. What's not so good: it's expensive and can be hard to obtain. However, that's what online toy stores are for".
  • At present my favorite Vac U Lock combination is a S(A)X's Deluxe Strap On Harness used with a Doc Johnson pink jelly dildo.
  • I also enjoy using non jock style harnesses (around the waist harnesses). I think my all time favorite is In Her Tube's Boot / Shoe Harness, which can also be used over the hand. It's small so also travels well.


SOME DIFFERENT TYPES OF PRODUCT:
  • Around the waist harness:  
  • Thigh harness:  
  • Boot / shoe harness ... also can be used on hand (In Her Tube):  
  • Glow in the Dark style
SOME DIFFERENT BRANDS:



No comments:

Post a Comment