Saturday 16 July 2011

Journal: 17/7/11


Last night (16/7) I scened with my primary submissive, bill.  It was an incredible evening.

Answered a few texts from bill and scott (my secondary sub/bottom).

bill, who is very talented with his hands… mouth, tongue *grins*, etc, constructed a wooden platform for my St Andrew’s Cross, the chains just were not sturdy enough.  The room was set up beautifully for our planned scene which involved whips and canes…(I write up the scene later).

We chatted for a while before we got started into the BDSM play.

Today, I woke up at 9.45am.  Jack went out last night to a neighbours mid-year Xmas party but I was not in the frame of mind to chit chat with local vanilla folk due the planned scene with bill so instead of my usual ‘getting up’ on Sundays, Jack was generous to let me sleep in.  I was exhausted from previous evening’s activities.

I have a few things to undertake today.

Once I had breakfast, two creamed coffees and three slices of raisin toast… yum, I organised the family and guinea pigs.

Next, I went on the computer and made a couple of comments on the site.  It was great to see familiar faces zipping around.

After that, my daughter brought home a cookery book from school and really wanted me to make Lemon butter spread.  So, I did with her assistance.  That will be in their lunches tomorrow.

Following the spread, I decided to make a chocolate coconut slice…. One of my favourite recipes.  My daughter helped again.  She is very interested in domesticity.  While the slice was baking, I cut Jack’s hair.  His hair was looking long and scruffy.  All tidied up now.

The slice base had cooked, so I took it out of the oven to cool. 

I then made noodles for our son, and our daughter had peanut butter sandwiches.

Next I went off and had a lovely hot shower to soothe my body after the activity I undertook last night.  I felt bruised and battered but satisfied.  I washed my lovely long curly locks.  My hair feels soft again.  Bloody hair products sure dries out the hair at times!!

After the brushing of my hair, I went back to the kitchen to chocolate ice the chocolate slice.  Sadly ran out of coconut but had enough for the base at least.

Jack heated me up a pie along with a herbal tea.  I felt re-energised with some food.

I then came downstair and proceeded to crochet a dress for my daughter’s baby doll.  Purple and white wool.  The dress is completed and my daughter was very happy with the creation.  While I crocheted, I watched one of my favourite shows… Offspring.  I was oohing and aahing all the way through – such drama!!!

I then went upstairs, cut up the slice into pieces, gave some to the kiddies, and have just finished cup of tea with two slices.  I am knackered!!!!

Truly, I am knackered and its only 3.30pm.

Lasagne for dinner tonight.  Then an early night.  I have a busy week ahead of me so what to catch up on some more sleep before I contend with things such as, business meetings, signing up for a 12 month Frontline management course, and training as a census collector… busy busy.

~Ms Neta~
With Dark Romance in Mind, and Ego is not a Dirty Word!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great day Sunday, bruised and battered but satisfied. That is how your dog felt as well lovely Mistress Neta ha ha

    ReplyDelete