Friday 15 July 2011

Profound Statements

nnet holds me in high regard in fact he calls me a Nubian Goddess which amuses me as I am no goddess just a Woman who is proud of where she is in life:  In the beginning there was Isis: Oldest of the Old, She was the Goddess from whom all Becoming of the House of Life, Mistress of the Word of God. She was the Unique. In all Her great and wonderful works She was a wiser magician and more excellent than any other God.
14th Century BC Hymn.
***

This question was asked by a male in a thread on a site I patronise.  "Do guys put more stock in appearances or do girls care just as much?  Do lots of people miss out on the love they're searching for just because the perfect person isnt wrapped the worlds idea of a perfect package?"
 
A friend of mine, MzSadista, was impressed with the following wise words of his response:   
"I'd say looks are only good as far as initial attraction goes. When the relationship becomes more in-depth its the person inside the body that you grow to love and then you want to make love to their exterior to give the person inside the body pleasure."
MaverickMike.

Sometimes we are too quick to judge others lifestyle/thoughts/ideals/morals without reason and need to monitor or change this behaviour within ourselves.  Something I have to work on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment