Saturday 29 October 2011

Pampering with Massage:30/10/11

Went to visit my submissive scott last night (Saturday).  He was due for a punishment - 10 straps - along wiht a reward to massage my legs - from feet to arse cheeks.  Japanese musk oil was used since the rest of his oils were stale.  Ugh. 

We chatted for 45 minutes about the politics in the local scene, and the obsession by the male d type.

My legs were massaged for one hour.  It was pleasant.  He can only improve. 

I had to urinate three times as the massage was cleaning out my system obviously... ha ha ha.

Nice view of the trees whilst being massaged.

I like being massaged.  Completely non-sexual, just a nice relaxing massage for a glorious Mistress by her lovely secondary submissive.  Delightful.

~Ms Neta~

No comments:

Post a Comment