Monday 3 October 2011

Thoughts: 3/10/11

I am feeling somewhat panicked.  We have our High Protocol Dinner in two weeks.  We have intersate guests joining us, my two submissives will be servers along with two interstate submissives and GUESS WHAT???   Preparation has not even commenced to a place where I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Holy shit!!!

The Hostess who is organising it is busy at the moment so I am awaiting her to send me the program so I can get into action and start the ball rolling.  Did I say, Holy Shit!!!

Tomorrow I am catching up with some of the Female Dominants for our monthly drinkies and I am looking forward to seeing current and new members.  sub bill will accompany me being the loyal submissive he is.

There may be 6-8 of us so that will be a nice little group to be with.

OK back to the preparation for the High Protocol dinner.  Let me go through the checklist.
  • menu set
  • all servers to be confirmed
  • servers attired almost confirmed.
  • speech restrictions - when do they commence?
  • who will the servers be allocated to - confirmed, almost.
  • who is setting the table?
  • who is plating the food and serving?
  • what wine will be served?
  • when do servers sit down and eat?
Strewth - I feel a headache coming on...

May I also add - I am not the organiser of this event but somehow I think it may fall to me to ensure the whole operation runs smoothly.  *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment