Wednesday 19 October 2011

Journal: 20/10/11

Today is Thursday and I am off to the Hobart Royal Show soon with the family.

It is 7.00am and it looks like its going to be another beautiful day.  Finally some sunny weather in this lovely state.

I am trying to motivate myself to commence some more studying but I am struggling a little, as well, my left hip keeps hurting, plus I have been unwell for the past week and don't seem to be getting better at the moment.  Being sick is tedious.   I find my brain has slowed down a little but I put that to being unwell... extremely sore throat.

I spoke with my sister, she's the middle sister, last night and it was so lovely to finally catch up with her.  She's in NZ and I am here.  We shared photos of our family.  Both our families are growing up - its amazing but sad we are not in the same country to be close to each other although I would probably throttle her after a period of time as she would me ha ha ha

She even mentioned giving my address details to my brother but a while back but he has never attempted to contact me, the coward.  Some males can be extremely cowardly.

My family is awaking and hanging around me so I will finish up.  I will be out most of the day anyway having fun on the rides, eating hotdogs, viewing animals and buying showbags for the family.  We are going because we did not get to Luna Park in Sydney recently.

Enjoy the day everyone because I surely will  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment