Tuesday 25 October 2011

Reminder about stupidity

Interesting I discovered some news today which was extremely amusing and slightly irritating.

As everyone knows we had our High Protocol dinner which was not well presented by the Hostess.  In fact it was extremely disorganised and the whole presentation was inferior.

What I found out today was the hostess complained about me to another Mistress about my nit picking on the night of the dinner.  Oh really?  If she thought that was nit picking my goddess she'd hate to see my out and out criticism of her bullshit exaggeration about regularly arranging formal dinners.  What a crock a shit the little idiot is. 

Now don't get me wrong I am very pro Women but there are just those handful out there who are so stupid they don't even realise they are stupid!!!

Anyway just had to write that down as a reminder about the poor efforts of this foolish woman who embarrassed the Group and Guests through her ignorance, tastelessness, awful food, inferior style and poor presentation of the dinner.

Yes Ms Neta has spoken, and Ms Neta is not impressed with this little 'big' diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment