Tuesday 25 October 2011

Journal for the week: 22/10/11 - 30/10/11

Saturday 22/10/11 - Jack and our son went to Melbourne to visit relatives.  The girls and I remained home and had a wonderful night together.

Sunday 23/10/11 - The girls, myself and bill went to MONA.  It was very enjoyable to see the artworks again.

Monday 24/10/11 - Had a busy day dealing with alt life - very irritating - but dealt with to our satisfaction.  John and our son returned from Melb that evening so picked them up from airport.  A late night.

Tuesday 25/10/11 - Woke up with a booming headache.  Not fun at all.  My morning was extremely productive.  I caught up with Miss S at lunchtime and received some sad news.  She has cancer and has two years to live.  I feel sad today.

Wednesday 26/10/11 - Off to see Ms A to chat about her new spanking group and preparation for that.  It is my half day.  Lovely.

Thursday 27/10/11 - Busy day.  Board meeting then function afterwards.

Friday 28/10/11 - It will be a low key day and catch up with bits and pieces.

Saturday 29/10/11 - Catching up with my secondary submissive for some pampering.

Sunday 30/10/11 - In the morning, catching up with a Kinky friend for a coffee.  In the afternoon, my primary submissive will be visiting to assist Jack with some painting and then we will all have a lovely dinner together.  Ain't life grand?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment