Tuesday 25 October 2011

My friend: Miss S.

sub scott pic
Received some sad news today.  My friend, Miss S, told me she has two years to live.  She has bone cancer and has been in and out of hospital for weeks.

Last week she was informed she had bone cancer.

Today she was informed she has two years - she may have only 12 months or she may have max. 3 years.  I was shocked and my heart felt heavy.  I suppose I was in denial for a while when I found out she had cancer but the reality hit me today.  I looked at her thinking of the great loss of her.

I am sad because this Woman is lovely, a good person, and perhaps we don't agree on some things but overall she has been a support to me and vice versa. 

Myself, along with others, will ensure the last few years of her life will ROCK.

Sending tight hugs to you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment