Wednesday 5 October 2011

Email received: 4/10/11

I received this from a kinkster yesterday.  He has contacted most Mistresses in this state but never follows through in meeting them even though he has been invited.  I also tried to meet with him but he always avoided a meeting.  Anyway I received this email yesterday which I found quite respectful and 'almost' genuine.  I have arranged for us to meet tomorrow at 5.30pm.  I will keep you informed  if he does show this time.  It will be an interesting meet, I'm sure.

***

Good Afternoon Ms Neta,

i know i have messaged you a number of times before, and i apoligise for that, i was simply eager to learn and serve.

Now i have been here for a while, i understand the protocols involved in contacting someone like yourself.

Please accept my apoligies for the previous said messages.

After a long time, reading and exploring the kink world, i have a greater understanding and respect for it. I am still yet to experience anything, but i am happy to wait to find the right person.

I would very much like to talk more with you, to get a greater understanding of this world, if you would allow me to.

Thanks for your time.
*he signed off with his name which I will not print due to discretion*

No comments:

Post a Comment