Saturday 1 October 2011

Training scene: 27/9/11 (2285)

On Tuesday, 27th September, I met with my two submissives to train them about my protocol expectations and basic high protocol service.

I wore these bondage style pantyhose that bill brought me because he liked the look of them, a fishnet top, push up bra, and a black stretchy corset with my 1920s ankle laced boots.  I was a beautiful vision unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera to have a photo taken of me.

I sat in my throne and chatted with sub bill for a period of time until sub scott arrived.

I requested sub scott to remove his clothing and kneel naked in front of me.

We commenced the training.  We worked through my protocols for them to follow.  Afterwards, basic service in a high protocol settting was practised.  Setting of the table was shown, and then they practised.  Both did very well in their learnings, and both looked lovely naked.

I like having naked males in my presence.

Questions were asked by my boys and answered by their Mistress.  They are both uncertain about the evening due to the limited information provided to them thus far in relation to the expectations of serving at a high protocol dinner.  I understand and will pursue this information next week so it can be imparted to all servers before October 2011.

sub scott gave me my gift - four sets of fishnet stockings/pantyhose.  I am special.

We drank water, wine and had a fruit and cheese platter and chatted about inconsequential things but enjoyed each other's company.

Once training and discussions had been completed,sub scott was dismissed. He dressed. We planned to catch up on I.M. later in the week.

sub bill and I chatted some more enjoying each other's company before I left.  I felt it was a very productive and enjoyable evening.

Thanks boys.

~Ms Neta~

1 comment:

  1. It was a very productive evening Mistress. Thank you for going to all the trouble of printing up the running schedule and protocol notes. Also for sharing and enriching us with your knowledge my wonderful Mistress. You looked so hot with the outfit you were wearing

    ReplyDelete