Wednesday 19 October 2011

A 'hot' compliment: 19/10/11

I was driving to work yesterday - waiting at the lights near the Cenotaph.  I was staring straight ahead when all of a sudden I felt like I was being watched.  I turned my head and there was this young teenager grinning at me.  I looked at her and she really was grinning like a cheshire cat.  Then I look in the back seat and there are two boys grinning at me.

My eyes narrowed thinking - what the fuck are they grinning at... but my smile remain fixed, my head turned to the side and I still continued to look at the front and back.

Next moment, the girl winds down her window and says to me: "this man here thinks your hot and wants your phone number".  I blinked and smiled - try to look at the driver and he was laughing, embarrassed, and laughing still.  I responded "oh".  She says "he really thinks your hot".  Now folks this was at 8.50am in the morning when the hell does this sort of thing happen while your sitting in your car - holy shit.  I then said "sorry, but I am married".  She responds grinning "so is he but he still wants your number".  I laughed, and I said "thanks for the compliment but no" "goodbye".  We all smiled, and I drove off.

The guy was black, middle-aged like myself, but I couldn't see if he was attractive or not but hey, a compliment is a compliment and I don't get those often from strangers in my 'vanilla' life these days.  Only oogling from many ha ha ha.

Tuesday morning at 8.50am... hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment