Saturday 1 October 2011

Instructions on how to talk dirty

1. Tell them what you're going to do. ("I'm going to put my thumb in your ass.")
2. Tell them what you're doing. ("My thumb is in your ass right now.")
3. Tell them what you did. ("Remember when I had my thumb in your ass?")

Another important one to keep in mind... Tell them what you want them to do. Also, use lots of naughty words.

I love it when they tell me how it feels. 'I feel like such a depraved whore', 'Your mighty strap on is stretching my ass Miss, like never before', 'I'm so ashamed, I am supposed to be a man, and yet I am bent over, holding my cheeks apart, allowing you to make me your bitch' or 'My cock is so hard, it aches, it throbs for you Miss, I think I'm going to come as soon as I take your 8 inches, in deep' etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment